Top Gear Bugatti video | FerrariChat

Top Gear Bugatti video

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by FrostyAK, Dec 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    I just got through watching it. I want one. I have always like it, but to see it in motion and hear it is something else. Truly amazing. The video is all over torrent and should be on google soon.

- Chris

2. milinar

milinar Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    I was really disappointed. Clarkson isn't exactly the model of journalistic integrity, I know, but after he ripped the cayman a new one a few weeks back I expected at least SOME criticism. Moreover, they didn't show any details of the car whatsoever. I've seen the outside of it, I know all the statistics, thanks. I wanted to see more of the interior, what it's like to live with the car. There wasn't even any of the usual top gear spectacular photography. Just shot after shot of it accelerating on highways. Vroom vroom... yes, we know it does that well.

My favorite review of all time, one you can watch over and over, is the Koenigsegg, where you see all the little details, how the car comes together as a whole. Then he thrashes it. Pure gold.

3. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    I'm not sure I have the koenigsegg episode, what episode was it?

4. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
  5. Cavallini

Cavallini Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    The engineering and the speed and power are magnificent but the car is painfully ugly. It looks like a big blob.

I doubt Ettore Bugatti would be proud if its looks although I'm sure he would approve of its power and speed.

Forza,

Cavallini

6. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    I think the car took alot of styling cues from early Bugattis and is aggressively handsome.