Top 50 Fastest Cars of all time (0-60 mph) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Top 50 Fastest Cars of all time (0-60 mph)

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Moca, Apr 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Thanks for bringing that up, the 800hp model is a tick faster too, but they have been basing their tests on the out of the box 720hp motor, since they shattered the 0-100-0 and 0-200-0 records, that new 800hp motor (LS1) has been available as well as the turbo'd 1000hp+ motors as options.

Many of these are fantasy cars that have estimated speeds, the EB110 for example was never able to really break below 4 seconds for 0-60

ROFL

2. RoWis

RoWis F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Its not true look at previous posts.

3. NobleForums

NobleForums Karting

Mar 26, 2005
    Full Name:
    Gabriel
  4. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    The Ultimate Aero is full of **** to just like the TKR.

Two kitcars with a serious Identity crisis.

5. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004

I don't see Saturn rockets hitting up the streets you know why? cause they aren't streetlegal hell they aren't production just a little sh1tbox thats suffed with an aircraft engine.

There's a couple nasty Supra's and Vipers with over 1600hp and non of them have even come close to 2seconds flat let alone under 2seconds.

Any of these companys however that does claim there product will do 0-60 in under 2seconds is just full of it and is practicing some serious "Back Yard Voodoo". A car with that kind of power will fall apart if it tires to jump off the line the tires will melt before it crosses the finishline.

6. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    The Ultima is way faster than most people thing. Iv'e seen some of those 1000RWHP cars that would laugh at a Veyron.

7. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I love the Ultima after driving the full line and a Brammo car (insane fast), it does not get the respect it deserves because it comes out of a coachworks company, yet people let the Caterham, Ariel Atoms and Noble slide right on past lol

I drove a BMW V12 powered (Dinan tuned) beast. Disgusting fast. Remember this car was used to design the McLaren F1, and they continued to develop cars long after the F1 ended production runs. Not to mention the cornering ability on this car is BETTER THAN A LOTUS CUP CAR.

8. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Im sorry but I dont agree with the list. I think it should only be production cars from factory. Hennessey, Brabus, Rinspeed etc. as well as concept cars should not be on the list. Factory cars, stock from factory makes more sense.

I could go tune up my Fiero to 700hp and call it the "Phil Motorsports Fiero" that does 0-60mph in 2.2 seconds. Do I deserve to make the list? NO!

Just my opinion...

9. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Homologation and full production is what you ask? I agree. Still leaves the Bugatti and Ultima at the top lol

10. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    agreed. Bugatti deserves to be there. Ultima is a bit sketchy. Its one of those manufacturers that come out with a car...then come out with a new model every 6months that is faster and faster. Do you think we will see a 2nd version of the Bugatti Veyron. No. I can understand why they do it...but still dont think its right.

11. Moca

Moca Formula 3

Feb 3, 2007
    Hungary, Szombathely
    Full Name:
    Peter
    On the latest updated list, where can you see Henessey, Brabus, or any tuned cars? :) Even Ruf is a detached car, with detached motor & chassis number.