To All Running of The Bulls East Attendees | FerrariChat

To All Running of The Bulls East Attendees

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by The Rickster, Nov 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Rickster

The Rickster Rookie

Nov 21, 2003
    I want to thank all who participated in the first Running of the Bulls East event, which took place on October 25th. It was terrific to see so many like-minded car buffs / aficionados driving their cars... your energy was inspiring. Everybody enjoyed each other’s company, and new friendships were made. A feeling of camaraderie developed, regardless of what exotic one drove. The concept of a multi-marque event drawing new cars, old cars, limited production cars, and unique cars, brought out a total of 80-100 cars.

It was great to meet “the wild bunch,” the NSX guys, all “lead foots” who really know how to put the pedal to the metal, and how about the large turnout of Lamborghinis? Has anybody ever seen that many Lambos cruising together on the east coast? Ferraris had a great contingent, there was a beautiful Maserati Khamsin, an Iso Grifo, high-end Porsches, a couple of Lotuses, and I was in good company driving my Lamborghini P300 Urraco.

Thank you all so much for your cooperation and participation in the inaugural Running of the Bulls.

I’m already deep in the planning for an event tentatively scheduled for early May, and will alert everybody to the specifics soon.

I am also working on a chronicle of the Running of the Bulls East event with photos and text. If you have photos that have not been posted on the nsxprime.com or ferrarichat.com forums, please send them to us, so that we can put together a complete overview of the event. Obviously, we will credit individuals and/or clubs.

Under the radar and with pedal to the metal,

Richard Solomon
    Chairman, Northeast Region
    Lamborghini Club America

2. hustonm3

hustonm3 Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    Londonderry, N.H.
    Full Name:
    Mark H.
    I was invited to attend the Running of the Bulls event in Vermont by your club, had to be one of the most spectacular gathering of exotics ever in the northeast. As a long time car enthusiast,garage mechanic, and overall car nut, I was overwhelmed by the worlds most desired automobiles. The owners of these fine cars were great, making new friends and spending the day swapping car info with everyone.

I would like to express a special Thank You to the members of your club for allowing the multi-line of exotics to attend and also choosing my Porsche 911 Turbo as one of the top 7 exotics of the event ... shocked and beaming with pride my wife and I were beside ourselves. We proudly display the club's gift of recognition and tell everyone/anyone about the day's events.

Once again, a very sincere Thank You!

Mark Huston - New Hampshire