Thursmaster Ferrari Cockpit launching! | FerrariChat

Thursmaster Ferrari Cockpit launching!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Guaruja, May 26, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    Very cool looking. Had a thrustmaster wheel for PS2 and was kind of disappointed, details and all that were good but shift paddles didn't work for any game and no force feedback.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Looks very nice but having had a thrustmaster - very briefly - I was utterly disappointed with it. Everything was low quality, nothing really worked how you wanted it to...It felt like a steering wheel that would have been very acceptable in the nintendo N64 days but not back then, PS2 etc.

Logitec has never let me down on the other hand, if you want a 'ferrari' wheel put a sticker on the logitec logo, lol ;)

3. Shaide

Shaide Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2008
    Las Colinas, DFW TX
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #4 Shaide, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I agree with the quality comments, I dislike Thurstmaster for that very reason. The only cool part about this is that it breaks down. I just want that steering wheel. That would be fun to play with and just have.

5. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
  6. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
  7. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis
    I really like Thrustmaster for joysticks, but my previous Ferrari wheel (for PS2) had very poor pedal response and sensitivity. It was almost always full speed or no speed. This looks very cool, though!