Thrustmaster 430 Scuderia Cockpit -- Anyone have it? | FerrariChat

Thrustmaster 430 Scuderia Cockpit -- Anyone have it?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by FerrariMC, Nov 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Preferably, I've been looking for someone in the Philadelphia, PA area that has a 430 Scuderia "cockpit" from Thrustmaster. I've been dying to "try it" before I buy it, but even if that's not a possibility, please let me know your thoughts on it, even if you aren't from the area. Better yet, if anyone is willing to sell one or knows someone that it, let me know in the forum or PM me. Thanks alot of your time. Ciao.

Mark

2. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The main problem with it is that there is no force feedback. I just bought another Thrustmaster F430 wheel with feedback for $115 on Amazon, though it is mainly just for PC. It'll be going back if it doesn't work on GT5.

3. stephenofkanza

stephenofkanza Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2005
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Stephen LeRoy Sherma
    #3 stephenofkanza, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    I just got the 430 Cockpit and with F1 2010 on the PS3, it just seems disconnected - steering input continuse correcting - the gas, breaks and shift paddles work fine.
    I have the 430 Forcefeeback on my PC and it feels connected with Ferrari V A and the old
    F1 Challenge.
    I got the cockpit for the PS3 because it is wireless.

Stephen