threads. | FerrariChat

threads.

Discussion in 'Recreations & Non-Period Rebodies' started by tongascrew, Apr 22, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    My suggesrion is to establish in the recreations and rebodies sub forum a thread for each Ferrari model. There would be a seperate thread for the 250 GTO,the 250 SWB, the 250 LWB,the 250TR the 166/195 barchetta/berlinetta 212 berlinetta/barchetta etc etc with each chassis # having its own listing. This way a data base for each car can be created similar the "Barchetta" web site plus commentary. Not being an IT person I don't know if this is possible. I have spent thousands of hours researching the individual Basrchetta sites for all the even numbered and many of the odd numbered cars from 1947 to 1966 and creating a hard copy file for each with corrections,additions and pictures. My research is still ongoing but possibly someone would undertake this effort with this new sub forum. Comments and suggestions???? tongascrew

2. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    I would suggest one thread per chassis number. Or contact Rob and ask him nicely to create the sub forums, but I don't think it's really necessary. If you make a clear title for each thread with s/n and type, it can be easily found for reference and you'll keep the discussion limited to that one car.