There is no need to be upset | FerrariChat

There is no need to be upset

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by fedcoin, Jun 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fedcoin

fedcoin Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 11, 2017
    You're going to like what I'm about to write. To begin, this post contains no medical advice.

Today I obtained proof that Cannabis halts Testosterone production:

-February 2017 smoking 2 nights a week, my testosterone lab results from a major regional hospital in North Carolina scored 315 (low) under the minimum 335 for age 45 .

-June 2017 smoking daily for 90 days, the 2nd testosterone blood test came back at 124 (extremely low)

-May 2018 no cannabis since Oct 2017, todays T score hit 600 (HIGH)

Nothing has changed in 2018 other than consuming more hamburger with tons of mustard. Cannabis, I’m certain is a man destroyer.

(Included is a fully redacted copy of the lab report. Patient and physician fields removed to meet federal HIPA compliance standards for patient privacy)

At age 46 I'm producing testosterone levels of a 30 yr old male without any supplements or medication. I've even added 4 whole pickled jalapeno peppers and sauerkraut to my daily intake with the goal of 700 natural.

There is no need to be upset.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Could the earlier low reading be due to THC being similar to estrogen?

3. fedcoin

fedcoin Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 11, 2017
    Good question. An investigation pursuant to the cannabis believers who'd consider running out of either cause for panic.