The Trouble With Fchat (Debate) | Page 7 | FerrariChat

The Trouble With Fchat (Debate)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by stevep, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. twotoomany

twotoomany Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    David Higgins
    Occasional poster TWOTOOMANY. I have read several threads ALL the way through and am surprised at the trivial arguments. In my humble opinion there is only one person to blame. He should have his Ferrari logoed eppolets torn off his shirt and his Ferrari Owners Club card destroyed.

HE knows WHO HE is

WHO IS HE..............................WHO CARES

2. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Good Evening Comrade Twotoomany M8,

I am pleased to inform you that during your absence the quality of posting has increased dramatically. We are no longer tolerating the reckless casual poster's such as yourself. And as you have stated, your opinion is indeed humble - the clarity of which stands out like the bollocks on a racing dog. Furthermore, you have spelt epaulette incorrectly.

So buck your idea's up M8 and get yourself a proper twelve cylinder car. Even ZYMOL, and whom, like yourself is another part-timer, has sold his V8 and is to acquire a proper twelve cylinder Ferrari.

I should also inform you whilst you have been away from the forum the committee has created various sub sections. Accordingly there is to be a hierarchy similar to that deployed within the civil service. Naturally, there will be satellite committee's. These will be deployed within the various regions of the country. Each Sub committee will be chaired by a V12 driver.

The full rules, listing all sections, sub sections - committee's and sub committee's will be posted in due course. The whole format will precisely replicate the wonderful system utilised to such great advantage within the aforementioned civil service. Regretfully, until the management structure is fully in place we shall not be forming any Kwango's - these will be structured to be in place by mid 2005.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tea Arse - Tear Arse

3. acpes

acpes Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    west 12cylinderville
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Dear comrade 512 Tea Are-TeaArse M8,
    I offer my humble apologies in advance, as I regret that I am unable to participate in tonight's jovialities and festivities. This is due to my entertainment secretary (aka my good lady who must be obeyed) inconveniently arranging a social outing, which severely restricts my "f-chatting" for the weekend. Normal bad service will be resumed tomorrow evening if all goes well, and I do not disgrace myself again.
    I trust you will endeavour to maintain the extremely high standards pertaining to the illustriousness of the true V12 chatteboxes.
    With kindest regards
    andy

4. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I will take your place :D

5. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    some children [noony] look on here

6. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Sorry :D :D :D

7. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Can't believe I missed all this being away for 2 days, someone posted me too asking how come I could afford my cars and what type of IT would be good to earn lots of money.....

No offence to the person who PM'd me, but it wasn't IT it was just hard work and determination, and maybe the odd overcharged client!! ;-)

I'll try and post more, it's just I don't get to meet with the southern crew as I'm Scotland based so can't share in alot of the posts as they are about meet, etc, and it's so much easier since you've all met each other, well almost.

Paul

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Good Evening Inkyboy M8,

As this is an 'Open Forum' - how much do you earn from this IT lark?

I am all for open-ness on the Forum and it is widely acknowledged that I run the chain of 'Diamond Lil's Lap Dancing Emporium's.' Furthermore, the Inland Revenue allow full tax allowance on the Ferrari as it is perceived as a business asset. E.G. It would not be satisfactory from a business/marketing perspective to have an 'ordinary' car parked outside any of the premises.

With kind regards,

9. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    You are in the wrong job m8, you should be on the tele. I ain't laughed so much in so long a time!

10. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Malc QV M8,

I only do it for the money - so all contributions gratefully received.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tea Arse - Tear Arse - Virgin On Lunacy

11. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Paypal do?

12. twotoomany

Sep 15, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    David Higgins
    MSA ..........Fire marshalls are able to withdraw drivers with the aid of racing overall EPPOLETS.............Your spelling is the poncy V12 owners version,epaulettes often used by hairdressers and such like.

13. twotoomany

Sep 15, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    David Higgins
    FLAT12 not the same as V12..........................flat

FLAT......................Norfolk, beer, as opposed to house, flat

14. acpes

acpes Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    west 12cylinderville
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Dear comrade 512 Tea Are - Tea Arse - Tear Arse,
    as you will be aware, the western extremities of this great nation are somewhat lacking in the class and social structures as found in the more pleasant regions to which you are accustomed. I am ashamed to say that we do not have a "Diamond Lil's" emporium located in these parts. This is of course a matter of some consternation on my part. I have recently taken to participating in matters of the nether region at an establishment known as "Dirty Gerties". Do you perchance, through some type of management owners club of the Lap dancing world, have access to a discounted season ticket? This would enable me to more frequently partake of promoting the "Ferrari Johnny" as valiantly displayed on these noble pages tonight.
    I await with anticipation and baited breath.
    with kind regards
    andy

15. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade acpes M8,

Regretfully and as far as I am aware, all lap dancing emporium proprietors refrain from any incestuous behaviour. I think most of them have their hands full with the staff.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tea Arse - Tear Arse - Titillator of Pink Tits, Black Tits, Yellow Tits and White Tits.

16. acpes

acpes Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    west 12cylinderville
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Bugger!!
    Oh well it's back to the sheep. Hope there's still a good looking one left at this time of night.

17. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrades,

There has been far too much time wasted on this thread. I should be grateful if you will all kindly get back to work and invest the time in generating income for the economy and thus vicariously securing my retirement in six years time (and RAY360M'S).

(Not applicable to Toe-knee Hand-cock our Illustrious Goderator who seemingly is running the economy all on his own).

With kind regards,

18. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    agree, we can close this thread and move on in a positive manner, i hope