The rise and fall of Stephanie | Page 53 | FerrariChat

The rise and fall of Stephanie

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Stephanie, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Stephanie

1. Perfect 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

11. That's not your mother, that's a man!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I will post pics of it if you guys want....

Oh wait...

huh?

2. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    Did someone edit this thread's title?

3. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I'd pay good money to see that (I think.)

4. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Hey that pic looks familiar, glad it's seeing some more use, it's one of my favourites.

5. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    My personal opinion, for as little as it's worth, is that, while Stephanie's initial introduction may have been pretty attention whorish, her general persona (while confined almost exclusively to OT) has been jovial in the face of all opposition. She's more laid back (imho) than at least 75% of the people on here. Am I attracted to her or posting in the hopes of getting in her pants? F&*K no! Am I offended by her pictures, eh, not so much, though they scream for attention a bit too much for my taste.

But honestly, Mike, with all due respect as you seem to have been a viable member here for quite some time, for all your complaining about her 'detracting' from the quality of the OOT forum and the 'embarrassment' it caused with people who you apparently want desperately to gain the approval of, I think it's ludicrous. First, you've personally contributed to a pretty high percentage of her presence here with your raging against the [knocker]machine. Second, you've portrayed yourself (if your friends check back in) in a much worse light in terms of overall character than she has, with your attacks based on personal bias. Third, you've managed to single out one person who, while perhaps in bad taste, posted in good humor and faith, and responded with the exact opposite.

All this on the OT forum which is generally fraught with exactly the things you seem to suspect the big whig from some airline would be "displeased" with. OOT is full of crap. Threads about ghost stories. Threads about poop. Threads about colons. Threads for pages upon pages about fake knockers (thanks John!). Threads about music, shoes, the dangers of cigars, pit bull personalities, trailer trash, fat women with camel toes, and any number of other innane things that only a very small percentage of the population here have any vested interest in, but in which many others can find some strange, humorous (or not) common ground.

Bottom line, there's something in OOT for almost everyone, and there's also something in OOT guaranteed to offend darn near everyone. But you've managed, in some fruitless attempt to galvanize the masses against the one thing you've decided to take offense at, to do exactly what you're railing against. You think the CEO of any major corporation is going to read your rants and think "man, this IS the place for me! these guys welcome everyone with open arms!" More importantly, do you think that without Steph's pictures of her knockers, that the same CEO or whoever is going to look at OOT and think, "boy, there sure are a lot of posts about dookie, babies, baby dookie, half naked women, fat women, throwing up, bigfeet, etc but thank GOD there isn't one about an attention whore from Orlando posting pictures of her ta tas"? If you do, you are sorely mistaken. Again, no disrespect intended, it just seems you've picked out one girl who, in the grand scope of Fchat has a pretty good attitude regardless of whether she's able to positively contribute to the tech forum, and decided to demonize her as the posterchild of "what's wrong with Fchat [in your opinion]" and I think that's beyond unfair. If you look at the big picture, she's hardly the single thing about Fchat that would drive away some effete, snobby stuffed shirt (who, imho, would probably get his butt ridden out of here if he took the attitude you seem to feel he has) who would otherwise have been interested in the board. I'm not trying to pick on you, there have been plenty of people who have taken this way further than I think it deserves to be taken, but as the most vocal, and specifically the most vocal based on your preferences, I think your position deserves the attention/response.

6. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    #1306 Sfumato, Mar 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. JOHNCJ8989

JOHNCJ8989 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    So what you're saying is you want to see pictures of her hooters?

8. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Hell no (although officially I vote yes because I know Lamour would want me to), but I also don't think it warrants threats of getting someone banned, rants about how they're THE bad thing about Fchat, etc...

9. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    #1309 Sfumato, Mar 7, 2006
  10. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    ^^what he said!

11. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
  12. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    At first i thought this thread was joke and had gone too far......ok it has!
    I just want to say i was skeptical of Stephanie, but think she has handled some of you quite well. The real question though is why bother!?

13. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    Giver her some credit for wrangling with the guys in here. Hell... how many of us would go onto Martha Stewarts forum and stir things up?

14. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #1314 Schatten, Mar 7, 2006
  15. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike

16. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    Ok..I realize I have not contributed much to this site so I may not even have the right to enter into this..... but are you saying that potential contributers to this board refuse to do so because it has an off topic forum?

17. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    No that is not what i am saying at all.
    They have visited the site, and looked in OT.

Viewed some of the threads and were un-impressed. They chose to leave. Dont ask me why again, all i got told is that they expected alot more from a Ferrari community...

Im just making the point that these threads are a main reason for that.

18. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Mike, I both appreciate your response, and am also glad you didn't take it as an attack, I was afraid that being candid would come off wrong, and that wasn't my intention. I understand your feelings about OOT as well, but, truthfully, I think that someone who would really be offended, or put off by the stuff in OOT (but who decided to try it) would rank up there in the "glad we found out now rather than later" category. I cited the CEO simply because it was easier to type than music producer, but the point wasn't about one person, it was about a class of people. I am a pretty darn humble person, and the idea that someone would look at OOT and say "well, that's certainly NOT a site I want to be associated with" is, frankly, silly. If such people existed, I would gladly moon them. Successful or not, someone who would judge the merit of a site based on an off topic forum which obviously relishes humor is not someone I really care about. I can honestly say, in my personal opinion, the forum is not worse off without their presence no matter what cars they may have owned. I don't know them, and may be wrong, but if they are that 'uptight' about what should and should not be on the off topic portion of ANY site Ferrari or not, and would base their participation around a portion they could voluntarily avoid, then I honestly wouldn't want to hear from them anyway. Reading your posts not just at Stephanie, but about OOT in general, I can't help but picture Judge and his cronies from Caddyshack fighting with Dangerfield...and I've always felt I'd rather hang out with Dangerfield. Sorry.

19. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Someone who has Steph on her friends list, has a little boy, seems to be a very classy milf.
    BTW, that GIF has a much larger displacement than your Honda ;)
    Less lateral control too.

Hey Mike, if you think regular FC guys are fncktards, try the Telaio bunch. They need Max to visit in the worst way. ROFLMMFAO

20. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    At the end of the day, its up to you guys.

You are choosing which way to go, that's fine. It does not affect me at all. It dosnt even affect most of you at all. OT forum were the ones mentioned. Maybe they had a look in others?? Maybe not. Who knows?

The thing that you have to realise mate, is that im not aiming at their characters, just their knowledge and experience. I think it's a shame. You think otherwise. I can respect that. Everyone is entitled to their own views.

Im bringing up points that other people believe in. Many people have PM'd me with their support and words. Others have done the same, but in a negative fashion. Just because im the main voice in this particualr thread does not mean that im the sole one behind this whole view of OT.

Remember that.

21. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Mate...

Max needs to visit this thread in the most chronic way possible....

Ill call him up now.

Everyone beware!!

MAX IS COMING TO THIS THREAD SOON

22. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    Oh ok... I get it now. Ferrari owners are not supposed to have a sense of humor. They are to be much more dignified.

"Sir, your Ferrari is magnificent!"

"Why thank you Frederick but I find yours to be much more desirable than mine"

"Oh Sir.. you are far to modest!"

J/k:)

23. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    yup, she does, but a little too much motion for me!

24. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    LOL... that's what they say Cavallino is like.

Reminds me of those old cartoons of the polite squirrels.

25. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    Very well said.
    If that resolution was "if you don't post what I don't care for then we can hold hands and skip through the park" you're sadly mistaken if you think I'll comply. There is no "plan" just back off and don't badger me for retarded bull****. kthx