The Ontario Thread! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

The Ontario Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ClassicFerrari, Feb 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yes TITANBOY you are missing a car party here. Rayman's pictures are wonderful and are 98% are in and around the snotty Yorkville area. Drive North on Avenue Rd. from Bloor up to Davenport, swing east across davenport back to Bay St. south and back onto Yorkville in and around Yorkville/Bellair/Cumberland and of course Bloor st. itself. And I can guarantee $20,000,000.00 in inventory on any nice sunny day. On that route you will also (should) pass Ferrari of Toronto (When it open) Grand Touring Rolls Royce and Downtown Fine Cars Porsche (Catch them at their crappy old location or the new one opening up soon on Front st. near the St. Lawrence market)

Inside the Yorkville area it is best viewed by foot. Very beautiful buildings cars shops oh and yeah.....the hunnies. ;-) When you are by the 4 seasons be sure to walk throught their vallet area, you will see what is usually parked there. And don't be surprised if you run into a celebrity or two!

Enjoy.

Vasco.R

2. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hello again guys, busy day for me not just working but car spotting. I saw 3 Silver 360 Coupe's and One Spyder. The coupe's were silver and the spyder was dark red *Ugh* sorry but I thought it was horrible. That colour is more more a 550 or even 456. Anyways, I also a burnt Orange Murcielago (same one spotted before - see pics on this thread). I also spotted a light blue Azzure belonging to Mr. Hakim (Optical) himself. An old Viper too with the discontinued side pipes and ragedy rag softop.

I am now at my dealership and one of the leasing guys has his buddy here visiting us in his 2001 Diablo 6.0 Burnt Orange in colour with the plates WILDBULL. A must see, I will post pictures of that one. But What I can tell you is that it looks great starring into the window at the 2001 6.0 in black. They are giving each other "the look"

hehehe , it was a good day today.

Ciao,

Vasco.R

3. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    WILDBULL is the the one I see in good weather somewhat often at my gym at Yonge and Sheppard. What an eye catcher in the underground parking garage! Can't wait to see it again. He also drives a mean H1 Hummer.

4. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

That's right Mujo, same car. Isnt't it awesome. After my last post about the car we decided to take the Black Bull out of the window and onto the road. I will have pictures of the two together with my ugly face coming soon!!!

There were alot of people there today taking pics. I hope it wasnt anyone of you only because NO ONE SAID HELLO. I assume it was other people. ;-)

Take care guys.

Vasco.R

5. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    can't wait to see the pics of the lambo...........^_____^

6. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #106 rayman167, Apr 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    dark red??this one?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #107 rayman167, Apr 10, 2004
  8. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #108 rayman167, Apr 10, 2004
  9. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Who's that chick in the Diablo!?
    If I was there in front of her, I would ask her if she wants help driving that Lambo.
    :)

10. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    RAY!!! That's hilarious dude. Thats the one I saw. And that is the same spot! You were downtown today i see (or maybe you are close by all the time like me) That is Hakim's car ;-) That guy is such a fanatic for Bentley and Rolls, he has had so many. Funny enough that Ferrari is right in front of Hakim's head office, maybe it is his too, yah never know. That area is great, my brothers old law office was right were that Ferrari is. Awesome area.

Hey thanks for the pics, at least it helps my last post because I never take pictures. Hopefully I can get the Diablo pics off the guy today who took them.

Bye.

Vasco.R

11. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

John, that's Paris Hilton. I dont know what it is but she is very sexy. Alot of poeple think differently but she is very cute. And in a Diablo......what else do you want? ;-)

Vasco.R

12. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    That is Paris in the flesh so to speak! And it's not a Diablo. She's in a Murciélago. She was taking a break during a photo shoot. I like the rims on that......and hey, Paris ain't so bad either....

13. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    No kidding, and I knew that *DAMN*. I've been seeing to many Diablo's lately and I forgot about the damn Murcielago LOL.

Anyone going to little Italy Tonight in T.O? I will be there with the Diablo tonight.

Forza!

Vasco.R

14. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    TOO BAD I CAN'T GO THERE, PLS TAKE AS MANY PICS AS YOU CAN~

15. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Hey guys,
    Today had to be the BEST DAY of the year so far for me:):)!! I was on the way to my grandmas when i spotted a bright red Viper ACR parked outside Peninsula imports! Needless to say i got my dad to pull in there, and what a sight!! Not only was there the viper, but a red Lambo Countache in the service part! There was also a very nice black Lotus Esprit!! I was talking to one of the mechanics (who was working on his black 328) and he said that they had to take out the engine and fix the clutch!! Too bad i didnt have a camera on me tho:(! How far is yorkville from hamilton?? I might be able to get my mom to drive me out there on monday becuase i dont have school:)!! Rayman, those new pics are awsome, Keep them coming:)!!

Lucas

16. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Ahhhh man........wish I had more notice on that. I would have made my way down there. Would've been great to see that black on black. Goto get out to your shop sometime real soon I think!

17. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Well I'm glad to see that our weather is finally shaping up 'round these parts. Guess I now know why I didn't see WILDBULL at the gym today. But no matter, I got to see and speak to the driver of a silver '02 360 Modena. Just came back from Florida, so I guess he's a kind of snowbird. Said he was there all Winter with it. He loves it, but can't stand the payments!! Well I can believe that.

18. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    what's the location of your gym?

19. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #119 rayman167, Apr 11, 2004
  20. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #120 rayman167, Apr 11, 2004
  21. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #121 rayman167, Apr 11, 2004
  22. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    It's at Yonge just North of Sheppard, called Extreme Fitness. I'm still looking out for our yellow 360 friend (I think he's KSM) to drive by. Haven't spotted him yet.

BTW, you've got great shots of Lambos, Ferraris, and others in your outings in and around Yorkville. Fantastic! Funny with the Murci's and the Diablo at the Four Seasons, they all look like they were parked in the same spot there. Some kind of a conspiricy it looks like! :)

Joel

23. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    hey mujo, u shall take some pics next time you go to gym

24. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    I go regularly. I've started to bring my camera too, but WILDBULL hasn't shown up in a while, and no other cars in the underground have grabbed my attention just yet. You can count on pics for sure when something worthwhile shows up.

Tons and tons of Bimmers, and Benz's are there, but they are just so ordinary to me that I just can't be bothered to take pics. I once saw an E-Type Jag down there of course in British racing green, but it figures that I forgot my camera that day. That car was sweet! Seen a small # of F-Cars there...308's, 355, and 2 or 3 360's, one of them a spyder. A Maser was parked right beside me last week, but I didn't take a pic. Shame on me...I know better next time. My camera is with me all the time now, so no matter where I see something, I'll snap away.

25. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    wow, hope you can have some pics soon~