the official VEYRON thread | Page 3 | FerrariChat

the official VEYRON thread

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by Miura Jota, Aug 29, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sicqnus

sicqnus Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2005
    Paris - France
    Full Name:
    Cyril Chartier
    #51 sicqnus, Oct 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The black car on the pictures is not the factory black/dark metallic green used by the factory. This last one is still in France. And yes, to my best knowledge, all the customers Bugatti Veyrons are two-toned. The black car seems to be black/dark blue (side) but I may be wrong.
    This grey one, painted in two very close shades of silver is currently for sale in Germany at the Singen "Supercars supermarket" (Auto-Salon Singen).
    Another one, the only one-color car I've been aware of was spotted in Colorado in august '05 making early tests and was painted full Bugatti french blue (see pics).
    In september 2005, during the VIP session at the Molsheim factory a test of the Veyron was made by ex F1 driver Alain Prost and Thomas Bscher arrived at the factory in his car wich is black with silver sides (still factory registred as his "job" car then he doesn't have to pay the car taxes - wich are pretty high in Europe (V.A.T. I mean).

Also, the very well-known pale blue / ivory car wich is located in USA is the official record car with a Top speed of 415,3 Kmh (on straight line) officialy recorded on the Utah Salt flats in october 2005. Usually the "official" top speed must be recorded on a track that's why 407,5 Kmh is still the Veyron's Top speed.

A new Bugatti is planned. It will be a Sedan - 4 seater. It is planned for a 2009 release and will probably cost around €700 000.00 (Bscher said). Another model could be a light race car made for everyday use (see Lotus Elise but... more luxury), estimated pricetag $100 000.00
    Only time will tell.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RoWis

RoWis F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Vancouver, B.C.
    0-300 - 18.2 seconds wow thats amazing the next car is the F599 at 29.9

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    a question for the Veyron experts...

Any Veyron's in Canada?

4. RoWis

RoWis F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Vancouver, B.C.
    There are rumours of one coming to Toronto

5. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
  6. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    #56 daniel, Oct 31, 2006
    You can build and order a Veyron in any color combination you like. One solid color is available. Explore this and you will learn the names of the colors available as well.
    http://www.bugatti-configurator.com/

This car is solid Black Blue Metallic over solid Havanna interior. Think about what you are saying. A bespoke car built to your specifications that costs over a million and they are going to tell you that you can't get it in a solid color? Yeah, right, here is proof twice of the facts.

7. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
  8. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Laurens car came from the factor in solid black as it is seen. It was not Silver/Black. I have a very credible source on this. Bugatti is not going to reject a celebrities order, in addition show them the money and they will most likely change their stance. He wanted it in solid black a it matched his 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic (as Townshend said), which won Pebble Beach back in 1990.

9. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
  10. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  11. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  12. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    #62 MurcieMurcie, Jan 13, 2008
  13. novitec2007

novitec2007 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 1, 2007
  14. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I think it is a load of crap. It is just like the scams on Ebay and other sites, with the rush to sell and the very low price.

15. rosso_fanatic

rosso_fanatic Formula Junior

May 11, 2007
    Long Beach
    Full Name:
    Wes
    Theres all kind of stats about the Bugatti around but theres one I can't seem to find. How far has the Veyron traveled when it hits top speed assuming it has been accelerating as quick as possible? Anyone got any idea?

16. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
  17. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Last time I heard there were 220 Veyron SOLD

any idea how many have been SOLD so far ...?

prior to the rag top sales

18. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    I don't understand the question here...are you saying how long can it last at top speed until running out of gas? or how long the tires will last at top speed? Or something completely different?