The Official Tuscany 2006 Thread! | Page 24 | FerrariChat

The Official Tuscany 2006 Thread!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by maranello71, Nov 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
  2. 348holland

348holland Formula 3

Dec 11, 2005
    The Netherlands
  3. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    OMG! Absolutely FANTASTIC Marc! A great movie about without a doubt a wonderful trip! I can imagine you're all looking forward very much to the next Tuscany drive!

Thank you so much for sharing this online! :D Really great! One of the best things posted here in a while!

THANKS!!! :D

4. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    thanks dude - 8 ferraris in 8 countries in 8 days - great time and no way to keep under 1hr 53 mins!!

5. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    I'm watching it again! :D Have some trouble downloading it on my Mac though...

These are the trips of a lifetime! :D

You drove the 328GTS in front of the Duomo in Florence! Respect!
    So nice to know I was on the same spot and also in San Gimignano with my humble Alfa only 2months later :D Have to do that with a Ferrari too someday!

Also very nice to see the suspense around Italy's victory in the world cup final!

6. flyingboa

flyingboa Formula 3

Nov 27, 2003
    Italy/India
    Full Name:
    Eugenio
    Looking at it in this very moment. Fantastic, thank you very much for the effort. Just one thing: Is it possible to go backward to see part of it again? It is really addictive! Thank you again.
    Ciao
    Eugenio

7. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Eugenio,

I am the same, the memories come flooding back and I'm even more determined to be there in 2007 :)

8. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Marc, something seems wrong... :(
    I've watched the movie this morning untill the 1u30 mark... when you guys are in Maranello in front of the Galleria... The movie stopped there but I had a feeling some part of the movie is missing after that... Didn't have time aftwerwards to figure out a possible mistake on my viewer at that moment...

I've tried it again now... but the final seems to be gone? Anyone else having this bug?

9. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Marc, FANTASTIC movie!! :)
    I downloaded it and just watched it! But i do seem to have the same problem Alexander is having! :(
    When you guys are at some terrace near the Galleria, the movie just stops!? :confused: While on the timer it says there is still more then 20 minutes to come?
    Otherwise, really awesome video, you really feel a bit like you're there!! :)
    I just HAVE to get myself a Ferrari sooner or later to join these great trips!!! :)

THANKS again for sharing! :)

10. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    hmm, maybe at this point the streaming catches up? did you try to download it?

Codex, can you help?

11. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Yeah, i did download it, Alexander couldn't save it (problem with his mac), so just watched it (streaming), but same problem, movie stops at the same point i think, when you're all having a drink near the Galleria. :)
    Anyone else got the same problem?

12. codex

codex Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike Rawling
    Hmm. Odd. Will look into it ASAP.....

(...minutes later....)

Oh - I see the problem - will reconfig and let you guys know when it's ready - so *do* come back and check it again next week.

RE: going back and forth in the movie, Eug.

you have to download the whole thing because of the 'streaming' movie format Marc used (it's good so you can watch as you download but not good for going back and forth) . Goto the page at: www.pixelnitro.com/tuscany06

great movie, marc! Brings it all back - both bad and good but mostly the good!

It was like 8 holidays in one! Who needs to watch GumBall rally re-runs when we're starring in one!