The Official RTWBM (Run To Welcome Bruce's Maranello) | Page 13 | FerrariChat

The Official RTWBM (Run To Welcome Bruce's Maranello)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Greg G, Nov 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
  2. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Some very nice shots!

3. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Very nice pics Antoine!!! You and James are welcome on all future runs!!

4. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    So Geoff: What's the word on your beautiful 550? Is she gonna shine in time for the Xmas party?

5. Schultzois

Schultzois Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    It will be a little longer than that, I'm afraid. Lots of parts need to be ordered to go into all those obscure nooks and crannies underneath the car that don't like being backed over big rocks. If things are fast I'll have her back in January. If things don't go fast, well, let's not go there! :(

As for the XmAs pARtY I will be there to share my woes (such as they are, fully realizing there are many who would readily trade their woes for mine.:)) and celebrate at the same time, as long as I can get someone to take me out and bring me back in time for an engagement I have that evening back in the city. Hope to see you guys there (and some of you on the way there!)

6. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Jeff, your car didn't look that bad...but make sure they understand that money doesn't grow on trees and all the parts and work are legit...

7. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    fWeRF!

8. Schultzois

Schultzois Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Yeah, didn't look that bad but there were a bunch of things underneath that I was able to see when Jay up at Wide World showed me.

If anyone who knows more about this stuff wants to have a look at the estimate, I have a copy in email. PM me if you're interested.