The Official JPM NASCAR Spoiler Thread | Page 17 | FerrariChat

The Official JPM NASCAR Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by GrigioGuy, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ambassiatore

Ambassiatore Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    JPM loooooves making headlines, if he crashes or wins it doesnt even matter as long as he gets some press...someone kicks him out and he just rips into him, I wonder what will happen if everyone will do the same to him...Scott Pruet should have kicked his royal butt!

...and the rest will have to stand in line!

I agree he didnt had much to do with this, but HE is always saying someone else screwd up...

2. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Phil, I don't think there will be a fine, although it looked like the Nascar officials were not doing much when these guys were shoving each other. I think Harvick is an "ass" for making the comment about kicking JPM's ass, lots of talk little action. It looked like JPM was ready to pound him.

3. gtessier

gtessier Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2004
    OC, CA
    Sure. None.

No fines. Nada. Harvick's comment was not in violation of FCC standards/rules. The little incident between KH and JPM was no big deal. No punches thrown, etc. If anything, it was good TV and will give the jackasses at ESPN's "NASCAR NOW" to talk about all week and rty to stir the pot further.

4. gtessier

gtessier Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2004
    OC, CA
    I like Harvick, but not a fan. However, if I were Montoya I would have knocked him flat on his wiry ass right there in Turn 1 in front of God and everyone. Chip Ganassi has more money than God and would have been happy to pay the fine. JPM isn't in the running for the Chase, so a point deduct wouldnt be a big deal either.

5. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    +1 100% agreed.

6. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Hahaha.

I think Harvick would clean JPM's plow.

JPM is lucky that Harvick didn't send him to the hospital IMVHO.

7. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    No way, the Bruiser from Coloumbia wasn't backing down and talking smack, usually you don't say "I want to kick his ass", you just do it.

8. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Kevin look anorexic. Maybe if it was a how-much-can-you-not-eat competition, he'd win. For some reason, I'm picturing Kevin punching Juan in the chest and Juan looking down like "wtf was that?" and then beating him like crazy whilst yelling "Texaco Havoline is better than Shell Pennzoil."

9. gtessier

gtessier Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2004
    OC, CA
    You are kidding, right? Harvick has about 3-4 inches in height on Juan, but JPM probably has about 20 pounds on KH - and it ain't fat either. If a good wind came up, you'd likely find Harvick blown up against a fence unless he keeps rocks in his pockets for ballast.

JPM grew up a poor kid in the crapholes of Colombia - I'm pretty sure he's seen his share of fights. Harvick is just a wiry dork from Bakersfield.

10. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Exactly what I was thinking.....I was waiting for JPM to knock his block off.

11. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
  12. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
  13. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    For now.

14. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Welcome back, did Mike G ever contact you about the 365?

15. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    Yes. Haven't talked to him in a while.

16. Ambassiatore

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    ...hheheehehehheeee...

Crapholes in Colombia you say?...the guy grew up in one VERY wealthy family with a moderated racing tradition, on Bogotá D.C., the nations capital, went to one of the most expensive private schools, he was "honorary" graduated cause he never finished studying a thing, not even high school! he was always racing in Europe and the UK...
    ...when he was a VERY young go-cart driver, say 12 years old, the most prestigious Colombian beer brand sponsored the guy to start racing in the UK, and then came the formula Renault, the regular F3000...CLAUSEN beer was the brand...

...this guy is the luckyest bastard ever...he is not only rich, he was born rich...

he doesnt know what a crapohole is, he doesnt know what starving is, he doesnt know how to fight like a gangsta!... Harvick doesnt either!...that will be one funny slapping contest.

17. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    That's funny, I could have sworn I saw him racing in Barber Dodge at Lime Rock in the early 1990s...must have been a different Juan Pablo Montoya.

18. Ambassiatore

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.

I believe that is true too. HE also raced in BARBER DODGE SERIES...

19. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    JPM qualified 26th at Michigan and Kevin Harvick at 28th. I wonder if Kevin will do anything to get back at him. Maybe bump him to spin out? ;) :D

20. maxorido

maxorido Formula 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    If he did that, I would expect Montoya to explode. He'd probably try to go after Harvick after the race or something.

21. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    After the race? I'd say like Days of Thunder style except during the race. ;)

22. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    JPM qualified 2nd at Bristol this afternoon. Race is tomorrow, Saturday night.

23. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Montoya 17th. Gordon 19th (but still FIRST IN THE STANDINGS). Whhoopdedoo.

24. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Today's paper reports theat Jeff Gordon recently purchased a 1,930 acre mountain ranch near Aspen for $9 million 18 months ago. He found the property by flying a helicopter all over the Colorado Rockies in search of the ideal place. There is an old ranch house on the property and no plans have been submitted (yet) for new construction. His spokeman said, "Jeff has always looked to his future. He adores the Aspen area."

Looking forward to having him in the area. Welcome, Jeff.

25. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    He found you. ;)