The Nova Scotia Thread!!! | Page 7 | FerrariChat

The Nova Scotia Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by 62 250 GTO, Jan 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    Very nice Jeff and good to meet you on Saturday. I was trying to PM you but I think you need to be subscribed ...

Steve

2. rajat.narang23

Mar 16, 2010
    Halifax, N.S.
    Full Name:
    Rajat
  3. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
  4. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I arrive in NS this coming Sunday. Not sure if I'll end up in Halifax or not, but it would be nice to see some F-cars.

5. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Hi guys,

Someone asked me for help in regards to fix a transmission on a 1983 Fiat Spider 2000 in Nova Scotia.

Are there any shops out there that can handle this sort of thing?

6. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    #157 sdavies88, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    Fab,

Burt at Eurowerks is a lapsed official Fiat mechanic and could be of help. Village Green may also be of assistance. Both are in Halifax.

Villiage Green:
    3590 Novalea Dr Halifax, NS B3K 3E8‎
    Edit details
    (902) 453-5355

Burt & Deanna Page
    3470 Intercolonial St.
    Halifax, NS B3K 0B7
    Phone: 902-453-9310
    E-mail: [email protected]

Regards,
    Steve

7. normcars

normcars Rookie

Jul 13, 2010
    Halifax,Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Norm Dube
    #158 normcars, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Looking for Ferrari owners to form a Nova Scotia Chapter and or organize road trips
    If interested send me a email or post here
    Normcars
    Ferrari 2001 360 F1 spider
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. normcars

normcars Rookie

Jul 13, 2010
    Halifax,Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Norm Dube
    #159 normcars, Mar 23, 2014
    Looking for Ferrari owners to form a Nova Scotia Chapter and or organize road trips
    If interested send me a email or post here
    Normcars
    Ferrari 2001 360 F1 spider
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. randomcdn

randomcdn Rookie

Aug 25, 2014
    Im not an owner and dont want to side-track this thread but were you driving on the 101 yesterday?

I was going from Halifax to Yarmouth yesterday evening and see an dark blue convertible Ferrari going the other way, about 30 minutes later I see another dark blue convertible Ferrari
    going the same way.

10. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    Yes, that was Norm and another mutual friend. My red 355 would also have been with them had I not had an oxygen sensor failure.

11. YJGUY

YJGUY Karting

Jun 13, 2004
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I completely forgot, when I was out in NS earlier this summer I saw a red F12 between Peggy's Cove and Bridgewater. I think it was on highway 3. I was taking the scenic route from the airport to Greenwood for a business trip. It passed me going back towards Halifax.

12. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    We made an exotics club in new-brunswick, if any of you guys are interested send me your e-mails with your car model. We do cruises about once a month, with our last one of the year coming up oct 25.

We have a couple members from NS I believe, currently up to 38 cars.

13. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    I believe I know the owner it have not seen his car yet. I think he got it earlier in the year. A former owner of a BMW dealership.

14. khcompt

khcompt Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2013
    Halifax, Canada
    Full Name:
    Ken Compton
    I know of a 360 and a 308 in Truro.

15. fsrowsell

fsrowsell Rookie

Oct 19, 2014
    Hi, do you allow Lotus Esprit owners to join?
    Thanks
    Felix

16. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    Yes, we have one or two already

17. Brian Marowitch

Dec 29, 2014
    I am moving to Nova Scotia, is there somewhere in Halifax to service my 2002 Ferrari? If not where?

18. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    I bring the lambo to porsche

19. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    Brian,

I have taken my 355 (and several other cars over the years) to:

- Burt Page: Eurowerks By Burt Page - 3470 Intercolonial St, Halifax, NS

- Darren Tapley, All Euro, Best Mechanic Shop | All Euro Automotive (Darren Tapley) | Shopping+Services

Both have some experience with Ferraris but are very good mechanics. Burt has also done some work on my buddies' 360's.

We have a number of Fcars in Halifax and do some drives. If interested, drop me a PM with your email.

Welcome to NS

Regards,
    Steve

20. 308gtsiguy

308gtsiguy Rookie

Jul 22, 2015
    There are two shops in Halifax area that work on Ferrari. Euro works off Kempt Road, behind McDonalds rest. and European Auto in Sackville. I have used European Auto for my timing belt and Cam shafts work and they did fine for me. also sought advice from euro works and they were very helpful. I've seen everything from Lombos to gullwing Mercedes in these shops. BBB has good report also. For newer Ferrari cars I would go to Ferrari Quebec for anything.

21. tizzler

tizzler Rookie

Aug 21, 2015
    Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Tom England
    #172 tizzler, Aug 31, 2015
  22. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
  23. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    #174 TTR, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Hello every one.

I hope this is appropriate forum section, but I'm looking for well reasoned recommendations for a restoration shop or an individual well versed in MoPar muscle cars and keen eye for details to provide a comprehensive and thorough (fully compensated) PPI for one in Halifax area.

Must be fully insured, have or have access to a two post lift, ability and willingness to provide series of high resolution pictures (not just camera phone "point-&-shoot" shots), have comprehensive understanding of all aspects of automotive construction & all its components, ability to differentiate and articulate between variety of their restoration qualities, able & willing to go for an extended (45-60 min.?) and "spirited" test-drive and able to assess cars performance from passenger seat if owner/seller is not willing to let them drive.

Yes, I know I might be asking a lot, but rather that then wasting any ones time beyond this post. PMs also accepted.

Thank you for your time.
    Timo (in Southern California)

24. tizzler

tizzler Rookie

Aug 21, 2015
    Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Tom England
    I'm looking to complete some photoshoots before the winter begins, the snow falls, and everyone has their cars stored for the winter.

There are a couple key models I am looking to shoot but am open for anything. I'm not looking for any payment for these shoots, this is a personal project that I am looking to expand upon. Everyone will have full rights to the photos am only looking for your time to meet up and take an hour or so to photograph.

The summer has concluded and the fall is here. Send me a PM and we can get something going.

Tom