The NEW Cars & Coffee SLC | FerrariChat

The NEW Cars & Coffee SLC

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Blue Shark, Jul 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Blue Shark

Blue Shark Rookie

Jul 31, 2015
    7978s 1300E Sandy UT
    Full Name:
    Cars & Coffee SLC
    YES! Cars & Coffee SLC is still happening, NO - Johnny is not running the event anymore. We are new organizers and we have new location with enough spots to fit as many cars as they were getting at the Beans & Brews location.

We have a full running website at carsandcoffeeslc.com and our facebook is facebook.com/carscoffeeslc

It is every Saturday morning, same times 9am to 11:30am at Sunset Coffee in Sandy UT, 7978S and 1300E we park in the double leveled parking Garage with permissions from the property managers to be there. A lot park upstairs but feel free to park downstairs too as it's all brand new, low friendly and there are a ton of spots.

If you know anyone with exotics, or if you are frequent on any other forum PLEASE let them know about our event, I will be seeking out more forums like this in the future since I know this is where the real car enthusiasts are.

If you have any questions send me a PM on the Facebook Page, or you can send me an email (It may be a slow reply I check it about every week), at [email protected]
    You can send your photos if you have them from past events at [email protected] also!

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there this weekend.