The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 140 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Wouldn’t say a thread a out him sucking is much of an achievement for him, but hey, each to their own

2. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    The statement I made didn’t infer they were able to race today, it stated they were better than elton.... read the post, not what you want it to have said.

Schumacher is alive, and fighting for his life. You shouldn’t be so blasé about someone suffering like that, here but for the grace of god we go. He is still ten times the driver elton will ever be

sammysaber and fil like this.
  3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Schumi the racer was of course imperious, determined and unflappable. Yep, on race days he was unapproachable and that’s why the press made out he was some sort of heartless machine. Michael at Fiorano doing laps with customers, or at events, was a genuinely nice chap, quite the alter ego of the racer. He is assured and intelligent... it’s a bloody travesty he is in the position he is today.

fil likes this.
  4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
  5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yep, he’s a top driver eh..... may be his first year, but he’d had a lot of races by this point, and let’s face it, what’s the pit lane speed limit at the time? 60kph or so, ****ing hell, I go round Tesco car parks at 60kph looking for a space

http://youtu.be/Jn69iYew9wQ

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    fil likes this.
  7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    stavura, sammysaber and fil like this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    sammysaber and fil like this.
  9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
  10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    How about this for team orders? Eddie was fuelled light for the first laps, allowing him to get ahead of the lot, then hold up villenueve to allow schumi to put in some stonking laps to try to win the race! What a move around the outside of two fast cars!

Eddie Irvine - legend in his own dinnertime....... also famously punched on the nose by Ayrton for daring to unlap himself! Hehehehehe. Love that man, and he lived the playboy life F1 drivers are supposed too, banging girls and jetting around to parties

http://youtu.be/Cm-8lFs4ZUM

sammysaber likes this.
  11. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    You forgot to post this epic pass, young Ham has no respect for his elders!!!! Looooooool

william likes this.
  12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Isn´t it funny...on one side Alonso can do nothing right and at least one of the ones liking this post does not miss a chance to throw dirt on him... and now all of the sudden he is the man because it suits in the minute

So with a modicum of realism and intellect: when Alonso was trashed by Lewis and his career was ended by Lewis as you guys like to present here, what would make this "less embarrassing" for Fernando, if he present him as the GOAT or as a driver who very much profited from having the best car? Who would you want to be "beaten" by if you were Alonso? Think about it and come back to me when you have an answer to this question? If anything is learned from the past then that Alonsos statements usually do not benefit anyone but Alonso, be it about Lewis or Ferrari...

Both Button and Nico have showed that Lewis is NOT head and shoulders above the rest like you want to make us believe....And I still rate Alonso higher than Nico and Jenson...and Lewis

daytona355 likes this.
  13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    So basically you're suggesting we believe you instead of Alonso?

Blackmamba and william like this.
  14. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Well it was in reply to Steak n Sidney the pie man ...who can put a glass to sleep with his repetitive posts with the same old theme, digging back into the past now, as usual clutching at straws....zzzzzzzzz
    As regards Alonso, I think most rate him as one of the best all around great racers , Hamilton did not thrash! him I think you mean, he won him on counts backs on 2nd place I think.

I'am not trying to make you believe anything, you can stay in your world and post to your hearts content, it makes no odds to the history books, I'am not expecting to see a caveat in them by our resident F1 chatter P,Singhof ...;)

william and ktu like this.
  15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Ok, I guess we can make a movie like this about everybody..

But apart from all the discussions about Lewis: when one looks at the vid at most of the impacts he still has his hands on the steering wheel...I thought this was not the way to do it??? Isn´t that dangerous in regards of hand injuries?

daytona355 likes this.
  16. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Looking that way, and that was an old interview as well...

17. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Read the posts of your fellow alley william....
    You could not help yourself other than adding "your personal note" to this, could you....?

daytona355 likes this.
  18. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I do not care who you believe but certainly nobody is believing you anymore....

daytona355 likes this.
  19. sammysaber

sammysaber Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2011
    I think what is being said is as great a driver he is, Alonso looks after no.1 - himself, and usually when Alonso speaks there is an agenda - when him and Lewis were all dovey dovey I had a feeling he was angling for a Merc move.

That doesn't mean what he says about Hamilton's achievements is untrue.

Just do a quick google and read between the lines - ie this is from 2017 :

He added: "The last three championships obviously the Mercedes has been the dominant car so they were a little bit easier, but he deserves the success that he is having now because he showed that talent many, many times.

"When he battled with [Nico] Rosberg, two championships he really deserved.

"Last year Rosberg deserved the championship probably and this year Valtteri [Bottas] was a little bit less competition so he was a very well deserved champion.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/alonso-hails-hamilton-as-one-of-f1s-greats/

Best,

Sammy

20. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    With all due respect, William has his opinion, you have yours, and I have mine, we don't necessarily have to agree on everything now do we :confused:

Personal note on a public forum...ermmm you lost me with that one .

william likes this.
  21. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Fair comments.

22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    sammysaber and kraftwerk like this.
  23. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Awesome ..

24. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I'll trade you with this one to stay awake

sammysaber likes this.
  25. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    As always... you guy do your usual "gang bang" where one posts and the other ones like and at the end when one replies you come up with "but it was not me who said that, it was the other one"..
    And your "personal note" is that with every post to someone who does not agree with you you have to make a dig at him at the end...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk