The KIMI SUCKS Thread | Page 55 | FerrariChat

The KIMI SUCKS Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by Neonzapper, Jun 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    Yup. I could easily see Seb leaving the Scuderia without any additional titles. Although, I don't entirely blame him. The management and strategists are preventing titles as much as Seb's contributions.

Iow, I keep seeing early season glimpses of hope, but Ferrari just is not the complete team. Power unit and chassis performance is half... driver one fourth and team/race management throughout the season is the other fourth...

Compare our package to Mercedes and RBR with those metrics and you suddenly see the issue. It's early in the season and Mercedes is only suffering a performance shortage... the easiest one to fix. I worry that the Scuderia has tougher problems... again.

2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    This is the strongest start to a season by Ferrari in the hybrid era. Let's stick with them, I think there is a real chance that they will prevail.

Jeronimo GTO and Steve355F1 like this.
  3. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    I'm with you... somewhat hesitantly, but with you.

Jeronimo GTO and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  4. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c
    Consider the mindset
    They've been struggling the past few years
    Now they've got the car they've got to bring their heads into the winning attitude
    Kimi's been dragging along but now he's got to find his competitive edge
    Hamilton has it and to a lesser degree so does bottas
    We've still a long way to go

5. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hartley? I don’t know.

He had more than his share of boneheaded moves in WEC, but was lucky enough to share in Webber and Bernhard’s Championship. So far in F1 he hasn’t exactly impressed. We knew it would take a few races to adjust, but that window is closing. A world champion getting beaten on a regular basis by a teammate barely old enough to shave does not exactly scream “Scuderia Material” to me.

6. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Goldilocks at Ferrari ? Hilarious.

Red Bull must have been desperate to sign him for whatever reason, very strange.

7. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Yeah, he's amde a few bonehead mistakes as well ..... was just trying to be nice to my mates across the Ditch :)