The GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED sale in London | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED sale in London

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by 275gtb6c, Jun 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Simon1965

Simon1965 Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2011
    HKSAR
    Full Name:
    Simon
    I agree. I did read somewhere that the 375+ had dome higher offers recently for private sale but due to the ownership dispute the transactions didn't go through. 10 mil seems on the lie side to me.

On another point. I think Goodwood revival is a better auction with a more well heeled crowd.

2. 275GTBSaran

275GTBSaran Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2012
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Le Monde Edmond
    Dear P-I agree with you on pretty much everything you have written. Yes newcomers are entering the market. Ofcourse prices can still climb and ARE still climbing. But as you rightly stated this is the essence of bubbles. I know classic cars don't operate in cycles like most financial assets. The supply is essentially limited and declining and demand is rising long term (20years +). This is the nice thing about this market. If your a long term collector - its really a win win situation. But within large up cycles come volatility. And something tells me that before 2020 we are going to see interesting developments take place on the price front.

Like always time will give us the answers.

Best Edmond

3. whturner

whturner Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2003
    Western Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Warren Turner
    Would rather see them at speed than for sale. But if I lived closer I wouldn't have to make a choice.

Cheers
    Warren