The gas tank must be stuffed with illicit drugs. | FerrariChat

The gas tank must be stuffed with illicit drugs.

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by LightGuy, Dec 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
  2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    lol

anyone ever ride one of these? curious how it feels to ride a bike with a front swingarm. I'm assuming there's a reason that idea never caught on.

3. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Never ridden one but they are truly bespoke thus the price. Known for exceptional chassis and handling but disconcerting lack of dive when braking. The Ducati engine makes the motor upkeep easier. More for collectors than for riders

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I was going to guess you guys were talking about the NCR M16 just based on the posts (minus front swingarm comment) without opening the URL. I was wrong, but it's basically the same thing just a few decades apart. :)

5. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Bimota Spirit has a few 1d for sale closer to 30k.

I have a scooter with hub center steering. Love the ride. No front end dive on hard braking.

6. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    I almost bought a Yamaha GTS 1000 in the early 00’s...the attempt at mainstreaming hub centric steering on MCs. I bought a turbocharged BMW instead. Probably should have bought the Yamaha.