The Car Experience | FerrariChat

The Car Experience

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Eccentric M, Mar 19, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eccentric M

Eccentric M Karting

Sep 27, 2009
    CAN
    Hey, does anyone have any info on this site?

The Car Experience
    Inventory ? The Car Experience

Apparently they are posting cars for sale with images taken off the internet without permission for commercial use. They have taken some of mine as well, see the listing for the Ferrari SA Aperta. Also, they have for sale listings of cars with pictures taken from a dealer in Dubai too (Al Ain Class Motors).

Any info is appreciated.

2. Vantage007

Vantage007 Formula 3

Jul 5, 2009
    Toronto
    Here's some:

"Request information: [email protected] or (705) 726 7399"

Also, under Inventory, the images are all "copyrighted" by a certain Collin Hughes, a NY based photographer. A link to his site is there too, with contact info.

This site is definitely sort of sketchy...

3. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    That is interesting ; I know the owner and bought a Fcar from him. He is a nice guy , high profile and pretty reliable. Like him personally ; however don't know too much about the photos he is posting in his website ...

4. remmy1001

remmy1001 Rookie

Jun 23, 2010
    Canada
    He has pictures of Robert Herjavec's cars on his site as listed for sale and they most definitely are not so it's a little sketchy.

5. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    #5 godabitibi, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Have deal with him in the past. My belief is he's just a broker. He played a game like his company was owning the car he advertised but in reality he didn't.

My first attemp to buy my Testarossa that failed after I had paid the car was through him. He was very nice, always polite and tried all he could to resolve the problem that he created by giving me wrong info about taxes I had to pay. I would personally try to work a deal without him in the middle. Which is what I did when I bought the car again one year later.

But I guess on very high end cars it's very different. But honnestly I would have prefered if he had told me he was just a broker for the car at first.

6. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    BTW his name is Rayda Sinni.

7. Aspec77

Aspec77 Rookie

Jul 29, 2014
    toronto
    Full Name:
    steve
    When people aren't straight from the beginning they usually aren't at the end