The British Columbia Thread! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    saw a nice blueish/silverish 360 with bbs wheels, racing seats,body kit and spoiler on francis and gilbert

2. leviathan

leviathan Rookie

Dec 3, 2003
    This is a little late, but I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo on West Broadway, about 2 or 3 blocks east of Alma as I myself was taking the 99-B bus from UBC back home. Go public transit! :)

3. benn

benn Rookie

Nov 11, 2003
    Wellington, NZ
    Full Name:
    Ben N
    Several 996TT's, in downtown and gastown.

A red 360 spyder on robson. Middle of saturday afternoon and the guy trips really slow away from the lights then lets rip in first gear. Sounded cool - but bit of a wanker.

A red testarossa (i think - didn't look like a TR) down by the waterfront after work one day. The testarossa has been the coolest so far! :)

Oh - and I saw a reaally fine looking japanese girl driving a dark green S500 up by chapters on robson last weekend. Wow.

I couldn't see anyway to approach her - but damn I would've liked to say hi.

4. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Saw a Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo blasting the onramp onto the Arthur Lang Bridge, heading into Van. I've seen the cars in the show room but they looks soo much better on the road..

Also I'm looking for someone to share the Ferrari Experience with me. ..

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Also I'm looking for someone to share the Ferrari Experience with me. ..[/QUOTE]

Well, if none of your Canadian brethren will come through...I am bringing a contingent of about 20 Americans with Ferraris in June...we'll definitely hook you up! :)

I may even come up before then.

Dave

6. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    stay tuned Tactic, I'm getting much closer to an Fcar, and any network tech. has to be ok in my books eh?

7. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Thanks guys, you guys are just so cool about it, it seems so hard to believe kinda..

8. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Or.....if you are in Toronto. I know a few "Canadian's that would come through ;-) If you ever happen to be in Ontario give us a ring.

Hope all is well out West boys, The Summer is upon us! Drive safe!

Vasco.R

9. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    spotted a yellow 360 spider heading west on hwy 91 today at 620 pm

10. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    there was a silver maranello parked right across from where my house a couple days ago. It was at night, and it was raining at the time. I might post some pictures of it later on.

11. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
  12. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I love the Murcie, but for some reason, it doesn't look good in Red. Maybe if I saw it in person, it would be better, but in these pics, it doesn't do it for me...

13. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Its not really a lambo colour for me but the car looked so good.. I dropped by the dealership 4 days before to see it and it is stunning..

14. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I really liked the dark blue one they had before!

15. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

I don't care about the colour as much as I care about the car. I just want to have a seat in the drivers seat.

16. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    Spot a silver 360 and a red 550 parked in Hazelbridge, Richmond at 8 tonite

17. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    young blonde filling a silver 360 @ 3rd and Burrard about 3pm
    red 550 with shields at Weissach about 4:30pm
    wonder if they're the same Reds saw yesterday?

matching light-blue 360's at the new dealership yesterday. inventory?

18. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    Spot a grey 355 spider with challenge grille in Aberdeen Centre, Richmond this afternoon

19. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    8am, on pender and howe, I spot the rarest car within BC. It might not be the most beautiful or fastest but for sure the rarest. So there I am walking down pender to get to my building and I see a Peugeot 206 Hatch pull over and it had Euro plates on it. I wish I was rich and could bring such a car over. Just for people that don't kow, you can legaly bring over any car that is insured overseas for a max period of 1 year. Then you have to get insurance here or ship it out. And getting it insured here would be next to impossible. I want a nice car..

20. VanCooper

VanCooper Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2002
    I've seen a light blue Peugeot coupe in and around Vancouver with french plates on it. It was the coupe model that's bigger than the 206 but smaller than a 607.

I've since seen it with a BC plate covering the french plate! cool sighting nonetheless!

21. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    It could have B.C. issued consulate plates on it. I remember at an auction a few years ago, I saw an old RHD Mini with consulate plates covering UK plates...

And back in Montreal (the mid '90's), I saw on several occasions a BMW Z1 (the one with the unique doors that slid down into the sills). That was really neat!

22. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Yes, they are neat! There is a Z1 that runs around here in Toronto. It came in with foreign plates, looked to be from the middle east somewhere. Now it has regular Ontario plates. Don't know how he got such a car to pass but its here. Very cool car.

Happy Spotting!

Vasco.R

23. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I saw a red 360 coupe and yellow 355 spider tonight by the bayshore hotel

24. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Burrard St Bridge @ 12:10
    Red Ferrari 360 Modena with Black Interior with a challenge grill
    Turing onto Granville st.
    Smashed up Januar XJR being towed away
    Grnaville st and 41ave
    Porsche 911 Turbo in silver

25. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    yesterday copper/gold Mondial cab on Pt. Grey rd.