The British Columbia Thread! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

I saw you on saturday coming down Granville towards broadway. Your spider just looked pimp on the road. Hope to see you on the road again.

2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Wow!....how many of you guys up there saw me this weekend???
    And nobody came up and said HI?........whats up with that? I don't bite:)

3. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Oh by the way..........there was a red/black modena parked outside the Sheraton Wall Centre saturday afternoon as I pulled up to the bell desk......Canadien plates.

4. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    Hey Kuzi, Thanks, i'll definitely take you up on that offer.

Where do you guys meet anyways? and how do you guys get informed about this. If you guys meet in June, maybe my dad's spider will arrive just in time!!..it looks just like yours Kuzi, red on tan, sheilds, and rear challenge grill.
    is yours f1 or 6 speed? do you have a non-stock exhaust system installed?

If you werent driving by so fast, i would have stopped to yell at you, lol.

anyways, keep me posted on when these meets are!

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    We are coming up for the Italian Car Show in North Vancouver, June 20th. We are arriving on the 18th and 19th, and hanging out with the Ferrari Club of America membership in Vancouver. We are having lunch in Whiterock on Saturday, and also a dinner Saturday evening, probably in North Van. We usually go to the Brockhouse, but they are booked this year. Most of us will be staying at the Sheraton Wall Centre.

BTW, many of us come up on other weekends, just to hang out or whatever....though I usually drive my BMW, sometimes I take the 328GTS.

6. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    Hmm, interesting. June 18th eh?
    Maybe by that time my dad's car should arrive, although the dealer did say late June.
    Do you guys mind if we join you on the run?

7. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

I'd love to meet up, but I don't have a ferrari, I can only dream of one but I'd love to meet up..

8. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Don't need to have a Ferrari to be a real Tifosi

9. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    saw many ferrari's today
    one on cambie, it was a dark silver 550
    and then saw 2 360 spiders right outside that restaurant, il gridino or something, besides tony roma's.
    the red was stunning.
    maybe those 2 were brian jessel's. it was red and silver.

also saw a murcielago at ubc yesterday, silver as well. I think it was heading to arts county fair, or not. maybe just driving around. it was just outside thunderbird stadium

10. mikeE

mikeE Rookie

Nov 24, 2003
    saw a red 360 spyder and a red 328 cruising on robson this afternoon.

11. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Saw a Silver Ferrari 360 Modena blasting down Granville Ave heading towards Richmond on April 16th around 10:30am, it had a pretty conservative wing on the back also.

12. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Tonight, about 7:30 - 8 pm, saw a red 308 or 328 in the park near Coquitlam Town Centre.

13. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    April 22 at 12:13 at the porsche dealership was a Silver Ferrari 360 Modena Spider that caught up to me heading into downtown and I followed him till robson street. Also it had the challenge grill and it was one sweet ass ride. And I was gonna tell the owner (looked to be East Indian/Brown Skin, looked like a cool guy) how nice his ride was but I didn't wanna seem like a compete idiot.

And also on Burrard was another Red Ferrai 360 Modena Spider and the same time as when I was following the silver one. It was parked out side "Don Frensasco(spelling?)". The restaraunt is one sweet as place and that is just on the corner of robson and burrard.

Anyone know, any of these nice rich people that knew Ferrari was the way to go. And I also saw a Maseati on the way home, along with the usual amounts of porsche too, but ferrari > * ..

Also I'm looking for someone to share the Ferrari Experience with me. ..

14. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    Saw a yellow 348 tb heading New Westminister on Alex Fraser Bridge around 11 today.

15. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    Well I decided to head up to Whistler today with my g/f. And As I was coming off the Lions Gate Bridge, I happened to see this nice Silver Ferrari Behinde me. I did happen to whip out the digital just in time to get these. This was around 11:30am or so on April 24. And on the way back heading along Georgia, around 6:30pm I saw a Yellow 348 Spyder heading towards stanley park..

16. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Nice photos... Enjoy that Whistler drive now, because I can only imagine the mess it'll become in preparation to upgrade that Hwy for the 2010 Olympics... Anybody know what's the latest with that? New Four-lane tracing/paralleling the old route, or a straight tunnel punched through those mountains?

17. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    the locals would like a tunnel, but I don't see that happening

18. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca
    The trip was nice, and not much traffic, with only 2 radar traps the entire way. Overall there was only 1 section that they were working on. It looks like its gonna be a 6 lane or a 4 lane with a huge ass divider in the middle..

19. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Today, saw a red Viper SRT-10 on Hwy 1 eastbound by the exit for Cypress Bowl, and get this...a silver Murcielago coming down Taylor Way in West Van!

20. Tactic

Tactic Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    Richmond.bc.ca

I'm guessing it'd be this one

http://www.weissach.com/details.php?id=23-GT03a

since no other silver merc has been sold in BC

21. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    saw a black 355gtb on alma street today

22. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002

Yup, thats the one. It looked much, much better on the road than in the showroom/in pictures. And the guy driving it looked 25 at the most, I was shocked!

23. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    Saw the same yellow 348tb which i mentioned before heading west in West Minisiter Hwy around 7pm today.

24. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Rosso Fiorano 360 Spider parked in the driveway of a new house being constructed on SW Marine Drive, 1 or 2 houses south of Casa Mia

25. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    Saw a red Dino (not sure if it is a 206 or 246) heading east on Hwy 91 around 730 last night