The 348 Registry is LIVE!!!! | Page 10 | FerrariChat

The 348 Registry is LIVE!!!!

Discussion in '348/355' started by potxoli, Apr 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ATLdoghouse

ATLdoghouse Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
    I'd be happy to help build it out if we can find someone to sponsor the site to offset the hosting and SSL certificate cost. Not much, approx $20 / mth.

2. GTO Joe

GTO Joe Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Joseph Troutwine
    If you review this vin it appears to be incorrect because it shows it as a TB which the picture clearly shows it's a TS. The correct vin for this car should stand as ZFFFA36A2K0082391 which will decode correctly. Comments please if you agree or disagree.

Wade likes this.
  3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Good catch!!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
  5. Dalema

Dalema Rookie

Jun 21, 2018
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Matt Dale
    Interesting. I don’t know this car (not looking at it), just came up in my search for first TS in US. Guessing that info shouldn’t be relied on.

6. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    It was my error about the ts/tb. Regarding the First? Who knows?

7. QSA

QSA Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    Kingwood, TX
    Full Name:
    Quinn
    Why doesn’t fchat have a registry option? Seems like a win-win for them and us. Plus th functionality already seems there.

ATLdoghouse likes this.
  8. GTO Joe

GTO Joe Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Joseph Troutwine
    OK, thanks for the reply to my question above Wade. The vin I listed above was in the the 348 Registry in question before it went down and it was mentioned there as being the first TS to the US but that was the only place so mentioned before the Conceptcar web site listed above. This car was originally sold by FAF (Ferrari of Atlanta now) with a sale date of 6/30/90 and according to Auto Check records was titled in Colorado on the same date with 7,761 miles. This would indicate to me (my speculation) it was used by FNA as somewhat of a show/road test car before retail sale and would possibly account for the gift of the black luggage. I have been trying to gather this type of info on this car because it is mine and I have owned it since early 2013. The pictures were very helpful and the one with the side view confirmed it was mine based on the rear power antenna that is somewhat unique and installed by FAF. I have the original name of the first owner but my searches for him in the past have come up empty. Last year I visited Ferrari of Atlanta and while they had it in their system and verified the original owner that was all they had. One neat side lite was the tech that processed the new delivery inspection still works for them, kind of neat. One other item that is interesting on my car is the early '89s did not have the rivited body sequence tag in the engine compartment but the left shock tower is stamped with the number 12 which I have been told is the body number. I am going to contact Cavallino to see if they have any additional info from the registration from the 2008 show and I will post anything additional that I may find out. This list continues to be great and very helpful, thanks so much.

9. Manuel.G

Manuel.G Karting

Mar 21, 2013
    España - Madrid
    ¿Qué pasó con el sitio web de registro?

¿Alguien tiene un registro para Ferrari 348? Necesito información sobre # 91769 (vendida nueva en Alemania)

10. fdekeu

fdekeu Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2008
    Belzium
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Tienes que llamar un taller official Ferrari

11. Candide

Candide Formula 3

Apr 6, 2017
    Monaco