The 15 New Models by 2022 - What We Know | Page 28 | FerrariChat

The 15 New Models by 2022 - What We Know

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Forza Scuderia, Feb 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Some here respectfully disagree with you on the 812 sf replacement.

2. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    I'm going by what has come out of Ferrari related sources. I'm not wishing like some others here. I've followed this thread from the beginning and have read every post. If I were a betting man, I'd bet a thousand dollars that there will be no rear-mid V12 except the halo car. The 812 replacement will be a front V12 GT, according to everything I've heard. There is zero evidence that it will be a rear-mid V12. If you have such evidence, I'd love to see it.

Zadoc Rb Gibbs and Mirek like this.
  3. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    No i haven't, just for the fun of speculating.

4. aobao1993

aobao1993 Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2017
    I agree it's FUV/Purosangue,Sixth sense,

He didn't get back to me

Zadoc Rb Gibbs likes this.
  5. day355

day355 Formula 3

Jun 25, 2006
    You re right, analyse the nameo_O

6. FerrariNut45

FerrariNut45 Rookie

Nov 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    David Riley
    Couple of recent(ish) articles below state that there will be a replacement for the GTC4 and it will sit alongside the FUV. It probably won’t be the same shooting brake concept and perhaps more like a traditional GT 2+2 that sits above Roma and has a V12. As the Autocar article says Ferrari’s goal is to progress the GT segment further and that has to mean additional models over and above Roma and FUV. They’ve developed the appropriate platform to enable them to quickly and relatively easily expand the model portfolio. Got to keep the stock market happy, constant new metal in new segments will do that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carmagazine.co.uk/amp/spy-shots/ferrari/ferrari-suv-2020-pictures-interior-specs-price-and-performance-of-f16x-fuv-crossover/

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/ferraris-2022-rapid-luxury-suv-detailed-technical-boss

G. Pepper likes this.
  7. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    I'd love to see a GTC4 replacement. But then there'd be too many front engine cars. Portofino, Roma, FUV, GTC4 and F167 are all front engine cars. And the only two mid engine cars would be SF90S and F171. I think Ferrari needs more mid engine cars.

8. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    +1000

9. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
    so f167 isn't a rear midengined project, as somebody suggested (or we speculated )here? did ale75 answer your question? (on autopareri)

10. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    Unfortunately no insider information yet. The secrets aren't coming out it seems. But I saw a comment here somewhere saying the 812 will be replaced by 2 cars. One as a front engine grand tourer and the other as a mid engine sports car. Now that'd be a great idea if true.

jpalmito likes this.
  11. F140C

F140C Formula 3

Nov 25, 2016
    Piedmont
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Me too. Not a single piece of evidence other than wishful thinking and wild rumours.

G. Pepper likes this.
  12. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    The one exception I can think of is if they do an Icona model of a mid V12, but there's no predicting that.

F2003-GA and F140C like this.
  13. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I think a front engine V12 that is a 2+ would be very nice along the lines of the F12 but with a little jump seat in the back much like the ROMA.. I drive a 911 as a daily driver easy to get in and out east to see out of and i like being able to throw something like a brief case or bag in the back seat.. i could never do that with my F12/599/550..
    This would be great... and up to date easy to use electronics etc...

jehu999 and G. Pepper like this.
  14. Zadoc Rb Gibbs

Sep 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Zadoc Rb Gibbs
    Ferrari Officially confirmed to Motor1 that the gt4lusso will be phased out.

G. Pepper likes this.
  15. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    https://www.motor1.com/news/441759/ferrari-gtc4lusso-canceled/

"In accordance with its five-year model strategy announced in 2017 and the company’s standard model life cycle, Ferrari has phased out production of the GTC4Lusso and GTC4Lusso T."

16. Zadoc Rb Gibbs

Sep 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Zadoc Rb Gibbs
  17. PB033

PB033 Karting

Dec 13, 2019
    Switzerland
    My dealer just told me there will be an F8 special version, but he did not mention when that's going to happen.

Sent from my BBF100-6 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

G. Pepper likes this.
  18. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Another delay for LB ?

19. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Pretty soon special versions are going to lose there luster Seems like an annual event now

20. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Sadly, Ferrari is making special less so by producing so many. At some point prices will reflect this in the after market. Until then they are going to milk us. Good to see the special SF90 is a regular production car. An real “special” car at a special price compared the the very special La Ferrari. “Special“ is so yesterday.

arizonaitalian and F2003-GA like this.
  21. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Porsche does the same thing the last cycle they built more special GT versions of the 911 then total non GT production
    and of course for Porsche the GT versions are similar to Ferrari special models.. The result is same as can be predicted they sell for discounted prices a year later much like what is happening with Pistas and probably all future special Ferraris other than Icona models .... but why shouldn't they ..

22. aobao1993

aobao1993 Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2017

23. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Indeed, why not? The demand is there, so the business case is straightforward. I don't disagree that there is something to be said for the perception of exclusivity, but I don't think you would see a TdF on every corner given that they are still more than half million dollar cars at sticker price.

24. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I am with you build all they can sell and maybe I will be able to get the ones I want .. !!!

arizonaitalian and F2003-GA like this.
  25. Zadoc Rb Gibbs

Sep 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Zadoc Rb Gibbs