Thanks Armen and SoCal Fchatters | FerrariChat

Thanks Armen and SoCal Fchatters

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Artherd, Nov 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Hi guys, I did finally make it to Crystal Cove, but by the time I got there, most had left. I still managed to meet Rick and his SWEEET F40, and Canioli. Also met a cool dude with an E-type SeriesII Jag, probally the best looking E-type I've ever seen.

Also hooked up with Armen later on, and he took the time in his busy schegule to show me his incredible Boxer and GTO with F40 turbos <seems like a good idea, will probally do to mine when I get one ;> . Class act all the way. Armen, if you're ever in the Bay Area and don't want to stay in a hotel, look me up!

I hope to see you all on one of the North/South get-together runs, or the next time I'm in SoCal!

Best!
    Ben.

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Sick I missed you there Ben! Jay and I were at the show until the VERY end. No clue what you look like so I couldnt really look out for you :)

Awesome you saw Armen's 288, I still havent had the chance yet! If he is reading, maybe that is a hint :)

3. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Jordan- damn! I was the guy in blue shirt with blue jeans and the silver brief case... Didn't have the Ferrari hat on.

After the F40 and Daytona left I spent some time chatting with the firefighters who showed up to look at the crazy thing that used to be a PT.

Will see you next time surely :)

PS: Armen had gotten the car out of the shop like that day. Crazy how things aligned. Very nice guy!

Best!
    Ben.

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Too bad, I remember seeing the firefighters so you must have been in that group too. If only I had known :) Glad you had fun though! Will you be down in SoCal anymore? Our drives are always blasts!

5. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    d'oh! Jordan you were probally standing right next to me at one point ;D) Dunno when I'll be back, but probally soon. We'll have to wear shirts with our Ferrarichat screen-names ;)

Best!
    Ben

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    LOL! The shirts arent a bad idea! I think ill be taking a road trip up to San Francisco for a night or two this summer. Id organize the dates to fit around a drive if you guys had one up there that you wouldnt mind letting me tag along on!

7. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
  8. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin

This might be a dumb question but how can I get one of those Ferrari shirts? Is there somewhere online? Ferrari.com?