Testarossa Price Trends | Page 212 | FerrariChat

Testarossa Price Trends

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Dec 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    That is why the seller should put the correct wheels/tires on the car for the sale. :)

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  2. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Those are the worst looking wheels on that car. Definitely put the stock wheels back on the car and do this car justice.

Jakuzzi and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  3. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I suppose it depends mostly on a persons perspective. If you are a buyer you would probably want some help knowing what you should pay for a car. Now if you find a nice car that is special and on the upper end of the price range that’s ok too. But if these price points help you identify a good deal in the market that could be really beneficial. If you own a tr you probably don’t like to see or hear about any cars on the lower price points. It might even annoy you. I get that. But know this, and this is the most important point I can make here. Even if Nat was devious and wanted to drive the tr prices down to zero he ultimately would not be able to do so. He wouldn’t even be able to marginally control prices in either direction. Remember that and realize he is just sharing info and he probably won’t seem so annoying to you. So if you own a tr right now he has no effect on you. All he can do is plot prices. But just remember this is only really beneficial to a new buyer out there. But I get where you are coming from. I like to know prices but like you said this is an emotional purchase for most of us. When something becomes emotional we will likely pay more to get what we want and that’s ok.. Heck, almost every car purchase we make is a bad purchase decision financially as most cars will depreciate like a falling knife. Just enjoy the cars it’s not personal.

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

My wife would happily concur on the annoying part. I would also concur about my work insignificance to influence prices. Heck COVID has had those prices up 15-20% and the inventory has been moving and FAST. At some point auto trader had like 45-50 TR for sale it’s down to 15-20.
    We all know less inventory means prices are going up. In this uptrend I see some nice deals steal to be had and some cars shootings up in value more than others.
    That Grigio TR is totally lovely- my opinion was just that at 87k with more bids to go it’s likely going to fetch 110-120 which in my mind seemed high given mileage (for a Ferrari), wheels & overall decent but light history.
    Thank u all! Hopefully post covid we meet and we can all share a laugh or 2 ! Drinks on me for local Bay Area or Miami residents;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Natkingcolebasket69

6. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    The red interior looks cool, but does anyone think that is the original seats. The seat bolster, or what limited pictures of it there are, look very clean.

What do you think Nat $65k? LOL, sorry couldn't help myself.

Natkingcolebasket69 and Veedub00 like this.
  7. Natkingcolebasket69

Nat is out of office
    Pre covid id have said 75k...during maybe 90?
    I think it’s the real color I have seen on in France red like this but dash was black.

8. Natkingcolebasket69

9. raysur

raysur Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 3, 2008
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Congrats to the buyer. That is a beautiful color and the car has history on this forum.

10. kartboy1234

kartboy1234 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2014
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael L
    The Doug demuro car is mine. I have kept an eye on the grey 89 TR that sold today for $105k plus $5k fee. Do you think the grey color raises the price at all compared to a red?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

11. Natkingcolebasket69

Generally speaking NO as red is the resale color but as the car gets more rare ppl are tired of red so it brings more at least these days. For a 458 u better off selling red but for a TR I think grey will be in demand.
    There was a grey one like urs from a famous guy on BAT 2 years ago didn’t crack 110, he had bought that same car for 170k the year before in 15/16.
    Nowadays I think yours looks much better than the one that just sold. Some might not love single nut but u have the right wheel, and a tubi right? I think on BAT u get 110+ , keep an eye on the one just put for sale!
    I loved urs on demuro. U confirm red original interior right?

12. max930

max930 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
  13. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    20,000 miles no mouse belts, good. $3ooo to import into US. HMMM!

14. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Another tr just got listed on bat. Silver with red interior. I’ll let Nat or someone else put up the link.

15. sonfield

sonfield Karting

Jul 17, 2008
    Florence, SC
    Personally Saw testarossa in Charlotte red/tan 28000 miles at formula one imports if anyone wants to know what it’s like

16. Natkingcolebasket69

Post 5280;)

Zeff likes this.
  17. Natkingcolebasket69

18. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    Agreed, the color combo is great, but no service records prior to 2019 is a deal breaker for me...but apparently not for several others on BaT.

19. Natkingcolebasket69

Yep- no wonder they keep coming on BAT- seems like it’s the only venue getting that kind of money. Good for sellers and for BAT!

20. Natkingcolebasket69

mr308gtb likes this.
  21. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    The silver red car did well.

22. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    I thought it was priced right. Would have been slightly high at that figure pre-virus.

23. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    I agree, good color combo, but in the past the mileage would have hurt it!

24. Natkingcolebasket69

With COVID every one thinks differently regarding mileage;) Not much history on that one though. It’s not so much the mileage but more what has been done to it. What works? What doesn’t so that you can have an idea when you purchase.

V4NG0 likes this.