DFW - Tarrant County tax protest info. | FerrariChat

DFW Tarrant County tax protest info.

Discussion in 'Texas' started by LightGuy, Dec 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    ..... I'm trying to do what I can to fix the whole property tax issue at its source. I need your help.

There is a Property Tax related election going on right now that affects virtually everything that happens at the Tarrant Appraisal District (TAD).

The problem is that the election is flawed and nobody makes an effort to let taxpayers know what's going on... I'm trying to change that, but I need your help.

If you are willing, please do this...

You can either

1) Take a moment to read an article that explains everything and watch interviews I did with the candidates by going here: www.chandlercrouch.com/election

or

2) Simply send an email, as described below, and be done in 30 seconds (you can even just cut and paste).

If you still have more time, please feel free to continue to the BONUS Section.

Summary:

The Tarrant County Commissioners Court is going to vote for the Tarrant Appraisal District board of directors on December 10.We want Rich DeOtte elected because he will stand up for homeowners.

What to email: (feel free to copy & paste)

Dear Members of Tarrant County Commissioners Court,

I know the TAD board of directors election is going on right now. Please vote for Rich DeOtte when the members of Tarrant County Commissioners Court votes for the Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors in your upcoming meeting.

Who to email: (easily copy and paste)

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

=========================================================================

BONUS
    Additional emails you can send. Each of these entities are voting in the election this week.

1. City of Fort Worth

Dear City Council of Fort Worth,

I know the TAD board of directors election is going on right now. Please vote for Rich DeOtte when the city council of Fort Worth votes for the Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors in your upcoming meeting.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

3. Tarrant County College

Dear Officers of Tarrant County College,

I know the TAD board of directors election is going on right now. Please vote for Rich DeOtte when the officers of Tarrant County College votes for the Tarrant Appraisal District Board of Directors in your upcoming meeting.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Thank you,

Chandler Crouch