targa top hardware | FerrariChat

targa top hardware

Discussion in '206/246' started by mar3kl, Mar 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mar3kl

mar3kl Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Mark
    There are two black plastic ferrules on the windshield trim panel that the two forward targa top pins fit into. Note these are not the plastic bushings tav 102 #17. Mine have little metal tabs that hold them to the trim panel, and some of the tabs have broken off on one, allowing it to fall out of the trim panel. I can't find a part number for them - closest seems to be tav 102 #19, but I think those are the ferrules for the rear mounting pins, not the front ones. Any idea whether the same part can be used for the front? The tav #19 quantity is 2, not 4, so seems unlikely, but without a part number I can't be sure.

2. DinoParts, Stefan

Sponsor

Mar 1, 2015
    Eschwege, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan Kratzer
  3. mar3kl

mar3kl Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Interesting that your link has part #19 and the rear ferrules are also #19 and the two are different. Yay Ferrari. Thanks for the pointer, looks like what I need.

4. npwmd2

npwmd2 Karting

Mar 31, 2015
    Hudson Valley
    Full Name:
    Neal
    Mark, the metal one is the part for the front. Also purchase the bushings #17 that fit in the metal tubes of the car. They work great. Good Luck

5. DinoParts, Stefan

Sponsor

Mar 1, 2015
    Eschwege, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan Kratzer
    Yes Mark, this is confusing here. I will have it more clear and post a new link once done.