SW MO private collection going public | FerrariChat

SW MO private collection going public

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by tundraphile, Feb 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    #1 tundraphile, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    For those interested, the Evergreen collection is now going public. This is a personal collection of a local family. My wife used to work for Steve and I got a private tour about 10 years ago, it was maybe half this size back then. He sold most of his coupes a few years ago and offered to sell my wife his 328GTB as a present for me, but alas she declined.

Over 500 historic automobiles hidden just southwest of St. Louis | FOX2now.com

The news report doesn't show much, there are cars from every decade. Almost all are in near-perfect condition (or restored), and almost all are either rare or important to the family.

Anyway, after many years of this almost secret collection being reserved for VIPs that were friends of the family, the collection is now going public, and tours are available by appointment. Perhaps local Ferrari clubs could make the trip down to take a look at this incredible eclectic collection of vehicles.

Edit: no association with the business side, I see he only will do group tours and it is priced so that only serious car fanatics would do it.

2. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
  3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    Rod Stewart's Daytona Spider, a black 550 and what I think was a yellow 355 (maybe 348?)...

4. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    #4 GuyIncognito, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. CarAudiophile

CarAudiophile Rookie

Oct 28, 2013
    Omaha
    I could work for years in that place.

6. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    He is also the financial partner of Passport Transport. Attended the 2014 FCA International Meet.

Jeff

7. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    Would be very worth making the trip from where I live to see this. Wow.

FWIW, there is a similar collection in Lincoln, NE that has been kept somewhat private. I've been lucky enough to see it twice in the last couple of years. Much more American, however. Very few European cars.