Sunday 3/4 40* Out!! You know what we should do? | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Sunday 3/4 40* Out!! You know what we should do?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Nabbs, Feb 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    My post from the other thread in case anyone didn't look there-

I literally just got home and had to come straight for this thread. Wow what a day! Such an amazing group of people. Ludmilla you are the best!! Thank you for the great ride and lunch :) Marcello was looking sharp as usual. Joey....what is there to say about you? Buddy you ****ing rock!! The ride today was such a rush. I'm still smiling from ear to ear. Can't wait to ride with you again. Rocco the 360 was looking niiiiice! Congrats on an awesome car. Sorry you got caught at a red light and lost the group :( George thanks for the pictures! I finally have some good pictures of myself...haha. The pictures are uploading now so I'm going to have a long night of editing. Thanks again everyone for the amazing day!! :)

2. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla
    I do not know where to post a reply any more, hopefully everyone is reading all of the threads.

Jason,
    Thank you for a teaser pics and for keeping my company. I am glad that you are home safe. Can not wait for the rest of pics.......

FormulaM6,
    Thank you for complimenting my driving:) Driving is my passion and unfortunately; my addiction. It was nice to meet you in person. I will wait for your DVD.

Connor,
    It was very nice to meet you and your Father JohnB. I love you car. Please, join us more often for the rides.

3. ramvfin2003

ramvfin2003 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2007
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Ludmilla, the spider is waiting for Marcello to ask her on a date...lol :)

4. JonnyBNYC

JonnyBNYC Karting

Dec 26, 2006
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Full Name:
    Jonny B
    Thanks a bunch Nabbs for pulling this togather AND actually hanging around for the whole day - well done! This was an absolute blast, a pleasure hanging out with you lunatics once again - almost provides me with an illusion of sanity.

I gotta say there was one point where I did get a bit uncomfortable. Not 130+ on the highway, not cranking thru the WSH like it was a drag strip, not five-0 keeping us from our hard-earned lunch, not even the hour+ wait for appetizers that Joey *insisted* were on the way, BUT at the end of that lunch I did feel as though Barry & Ludmilla were maybe, well, ummm - I mean handcuffs? Come on, there were minors present! ;)

Seriously, I don't know what has been more enjoyable since I've gotten my new ride - enjoying all the HP or the new friends I've made through this board. Can't wait for the next one.

Best,
    jb

5. ramvfin2003

ramvfin2003 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2007
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Formula, I didnt have the chance to officially meet you today, I look forward to in the future. Beautiful car, great driving with you on the west side hwy. Cant wait to see the DVD :)

6. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla
    He has to know her name. He is a gentelman and wants to do it just right....

7. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla

8. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Hahahah damn missed that since i left early!!!

9. D2-AUTOSPORT

D2-AUTOSPORT Karting

Oct 12, 2005
    Hey everyone this is Stefan with the white C5 with the big rims, lol. I must say I go to alot of meets, since we sponsor almost every car forum, but this is by far the best I have ever been to. Nabbs thanks for getting together such an organzied large group, I know what its like man, great job.

Ferrarijoe: I don't know if I'm gonna need a string, I was doing pretty good with just off your tail wind, Can you say drafting?

Special thanks goes to Doug (silver M3) for breaking into my car in under 30sec without a scratch, lol.

To the whole group you guys are great drivers, all of you, I can't say enough about you all.

10. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    hey stefan next time take binouclars with you. ;-)
    your one hell of a driver keep an eye out for that video.
    as far as the rope joke goes you were on my a$$ many times.
    i'll give you that.
    later buddy

Ferrarijoe

11. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Doug damn, that's a hiddent talent, i would take it further and make money off of it... And with his talent in car control, he gets within millimicrometers of the concrete barriers to give his mirrors some wind LOL jk!

12. cntrvrsy

cntrvrsy Karting

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    Full Name:
    Doug
    haha, lol. I also have an IROC-Z Camaro so I'm kind of used to getting into Chevy's without a key ;).

13. Vino Bello

Vino Bello Karting

Jan 21, 2004
    Cali
    #213 Vino Bello, Mar 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Guys,

It really was a pleasure to participate in the run. I have been to alot of runs over the years and this one was up there with the best of them. Our conversation with five-o made it complete. I can count on one hand the runs that i have been on that did not have five-o as 'guests'. It's always the same lecture.

It was great to finally meet you guys and put the faces to the names. Joey, it was nice to see you as usual. Matt, it was nice to see you too after all this time. In brief it was a pleasure meeting you all. All the cars there were great. There was a nice number on Corvettes (those of you who know me know that i have owned at least 13 corvettes over the years, the c-3, many c-4's including a done up ZR1, a zo6 c-5, and a c-6), they are just great cars all around. The ferrari turnout was nice too, as well as all the others. Actually i liked all the cars there.

Here are some pics:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. keavenyk

keavenyk Rookie

Mar 5, 2007
    NY
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Hey all,

I live a block away from NYMC and I was going to my car on Sunday at about 12 when I heard the rumble from a pack of about 6 cars coming down the street. Lo and behold it was 3 z06s, a 360, a 430 and a ford gt. I sprinted back to my house and grabbed my camera. I snapped a few pictures and talked with a few guys and they pointed to me this forum.

I wanted to let you know that those cars were sick (especially the 575/550 - couldnt see which it was). Being a recent college grad, I am working my way toward owning my own exotic one day (that day can't come soon enough). Right now, I settle for riding around in a '06 rsx-s.

Let me know the next time your going to be at NYMC - it was cool talking with you guys and checking out those works of art.

Take it easy,
    Keith

15. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    haha, nice story! Welcome to F-Chat!

Also, it was a 575

16. Formula M6

Formula M6 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2006
    The feeling is mutual.Thanks
    I look forward to getting to meet you next time out!

I had so much fun

17. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey

post the video's buddy
    at lease one

Joey

18. FastFurious

FastFurious Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2006
    NYC-Upper East Side
    How many cars did we end up with????????

19. Deus NYC

Deus NYC Rookie

Mar 8, 2007
    Upper East Side NYC
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I counted about 20 stunning cars near South St. Seaport.

I want to thank my bro JonnyBNYC for the chance to experience “light speed” in his new Z06. A few of you went right to “ludicrous speed” and you know who you are; Joey, Ludmilla, the BMW Ms, vettes and others. Joey thanks for talkin smack to the cop Crooklyn style prior to the reprimand. That was hilarious and I wish we had the whole parking lot incident on video. “Ludmilla and Barry’s lunch pillow talk” may be too risqué for US primetime video. You all are just too damn funny.

I just wanted to say it was great meeting you all and special thanks to Nabbs for setting it all up. You all are a great group of people with amazing cars! Great pics and I can’t wait to see the videos shot by the dude hangin out of an Acrua NSX!

I need to work on getting a fast toy of my own. Vette? Ferrari ? GT ? Vantage? R8?

20. Formula M6

Formula M6 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2006
    DVD is ready. You can PM where to send it.
    its in High def 1080i aswell as regular 720p
    I really do like your driving...so composed and assured. You obviously know and drive your car.
    You know what Clint eastwood said in Dirty Harry
    " A man needs to know his limitations"
    You drive Marcelo very very well. It was a pleasure meeting you.
    Cheers

21. FastFurious

Dec 23, 2006
    NYC-Upper East Side
    Who are you kidding? One of you must be adopted. Your wife is about to have a child......I see a Dodge Caravan in your future....and as for your "BROTHER" JOnB.....hes been seen trading his Corvette for a Chevette Wagon , also to accomodate the new additions to the family. Congrats Boys.

22. JonnyBNYC

JonnyBNYC Karting

Dec 26, 2006
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Full Name:
    Jonny B
    #222 JonnyBNYC, Mar 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Easy Barry... I might just have to bring out my minivan on the next run to put you and that pokey little sports car in your place...

23. FastFurious

Dec 23, 2006
    NYC-Upper East Side
    Do I smell an episode of "PINKS" in our future???