Sunday 3/4 40* Out!! You know what we should do? | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Sunday 3/4 40* Out!! You know what we should do?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Nabbs, Feb 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Gotcha.

Sounded like folks were heading out a little early...just wanted to reconfirm.

2. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    have fun, be safe guys. At the office in NJ right now, lots of cops out this morning

3. carfren-z

carfren-z Rookie

Mar 2, 2006
    Wanted to warm up my 430 today.. happy to meet the group. just let me know where the spot is.

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    He did what?!? haha!! I will see you next time for sure.

5. ramvfin2003

ramvfin2003 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2007
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Hi all, sorry for leaving the party early. Have a baptism to go to this afternoon. I went my own way on the Westside and took GW back to NJ.

Pleasure meeting everyone, cant wait to see pics and vids.

Ludmilla, the tunnel was an absolute blast, Marcello has a nice rear end :)

Hope everyone enjoyed and was safe, look forward to seeing everyone soon.

PS: Top down in NJ with snow flurries was great!!!!

6. FastFurious

FastFurious Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2006
    NYC-Upper East Side
    Looks like a great day had by all. Cant wait to see the pics and vids that were taken.

NYMC- Thanks for the car wash....my vette truly needed it. Thanks for hosting our "Pit Stop". And thanks for attempting to "LEAD" the way to the restaurant. NYMC is a Class Operation and I plan on bringing my other vehicles(except the Yugo) to them for Washes, Waxing, and Tinting my Suv.

Thanks to the Cop for No Tickets....but may I suggest.....Anger Management. Or stop the Caffeine.

Nice meeting everyone today.....nice seeing those Ive met before . Thanks for including me and my American Car.

Ludmilla.......Well.....you know the rest!!!!!

7. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    just got home
    it was a pleasure to see old friends and also meet new one's.
    ludmilla you are my favorite and will always be ;-)
    on the 684 on the way home the road was clear, the devil inside me sad step on the gas but i had no one to play with, so i took it easy and kept it under 100.
    to the m5,m6,white c5 will get you guys some rope to tie behind my car so you guys can keep up next time. i got one word for you guys Ferrari.
    got to talk some trash otherwise it is no fun.
    to jason i think i left him speechless in the car with me, post up that video buddy and the pics.

Ferrarijoe

8. cntrvrsy

cntrvrsy Karting

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    Full Name:
    Doug
    That guy had AT-TI-TUDE! Can't believe he asked the cameraman for i.d., he wasn't even driving :(.

Thanks for the inclusion, it was a blast driving with you guys. Even though I didn't get to formally introduce myself, it was a pleasure to briefly share a strip of the West Side Hwy with Ludmilla :). She drives extrememly well! And who was the woman with the red C5 and stilleto heels? Man can she drive that Vette! She made me feel like I was in her way (probably was lol).

9. Simba

Simba Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
    Thanks for helping to smooth that over. :)

It was great meeting everyone, and cristening the 684 with a little rubber. ;)

10. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Had another awesome run, amazing turnout. Was great seeing some old and new faces, thank god we all made it home safe despite the madness that went on LOL!!

Cant wait for the next one ;)

Martin

11. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    #186 DodgeViper01, Mar 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. seahawk

seahawk Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    George
    It was great to see the old crew and meeting new faces. I had a blast as always. Thanks again Barry for getting us out of deep s**t.

ps, pics well be up soon.

George

13. GlobalLambo

GlobalLambo Formula Junior

Oct 22, 2006
    Mineola, NY
    Full Name:
    Seth Rose
    Hey guys - sorry I missed this one, my wife had our 2nd child 11/28/06 so things have been hectic, but we are finally settled back in, weather is breaking and I am ready to run my Bull the next time around.....

Joe another pissed off cop? How about the last time on the West Side the cop that was screaming told the story to a friend of mine on Highway 3.

Crazy - Crazy - also I was out about 4 weeks ago nice Sunday at Captree - Hit 195 mph with a 996TT on the causeway....

See you guys soon....

Seth
    04 Gallardo - Yellow...

14. FastFurious

FastFurious Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2006
    NYC-Upper East Side
    Would a picture of TIGER WOODS make you feel better?

15. seahawk

seahawk Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    George
    LOL

16. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    A picture is a picture LOL!

17. Simba

Simba Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
  18. Simba

Simba Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
    #194 Simba, Mar 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    That was a blast!!
    I had a great time and enjoyed meeting a lot of new car nuts.
    Barry thanks for bailing us out!

'Till next time...

John B

20. Nabbs

Nabbs Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Naveed
    Everyone: "Gee thanks Nabbs for slaving for hours planning out this insanely fun run."

Me: <feigns shock and surprise> "It was my honor to bring together a group of rabbles and rousers to form the rabble rouser collective and scare Lexus drivers everywhere."

Of course, thank you to Larry and Matt at NYMC and thanks to all for coming!

21. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Great run fellas...especially on 684. And great to meet a lot of new guys...and women!
    Will post pics soon.

22. Formula M6

Formula M6 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2006
    Just got home
    What a great meet.finally putting some faces to these user names.
    -Ludmilla:
    nice nice ride and I like your driving. Impressive to say the least.

-Ferrarijoe:
    nice car and nice top end run-triple digit speed. Hopefully we can meet up soon for a high speed run. Bring your binoculars though to keep me in your sites as you're gonna have to go a whole lot faster than you did today.....ha ha....(had to throw that in there). Nice nice car . I like the way you drive big time. I see that we're gonna have fun in the future.

I'll have the videos edited and uploaded over the next 48 hours just to make sure its done properly.
    I had a whole lot of fun and so did my friend Avery with the M5.

To the organizer Nab: great great meet and nice organization
    keep posted for the vids.
    By the way I'll be making DVD's in 1080i for anyone who wants one for free to watch at home

23. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Naveed you deserve all of the thanks for making this run as smooth as glass, it was perfection, thankyou so much again!

24. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla
    Dear Naveed,
    Thank you very much for organizing 20+ cars and making them play together. It is quiet an achievement!!!
    Next time invite 5 or 7 and they will all thank YOU first:) Such an ungrateful bunch!!!!!!
    Thank you for leading Marcello to a meet point, if it wouldn't be for you Marcello will still be looking for girls downtown
    It was very nice to meet old and new friends. See you all or only 5 of you on the next run:)

FastFurious,
    I have no idea what you are talking about???? I am glad that no one is here to see my face after reading your message...
    On the other hand; I always wanted to have the same color as Marcello and you helped me with that...

Just one tiny question: can I keep the handcuffs after LUNCH????????????:)

Ferrarijoe,
    How come that I do not believe that you were under 100??????????????????
    Next time I will come to see such a rare fenomenon.
    It is always a pleasure to see you and DRIVE with you:)

Rocco,
    Welcome to the "We actually drive our cars" club. Going without a top on the snow qualifies you for a membership:) Tunnels are made for Marcello, that is why he loves going to Alps... I always open the windows in the tunnel; just to listen to his music. He is still talking about you girl, what is her name.