Summer '07 "Exotix Run" - August 12th. | Page 23 | FerrariChat

Summer '07 "Exotix Run" - August 12th.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by wassabihg, Jul 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What an insane day!!! Hovik, you are the man for organizing such a successful event for a great cause.

John, it was an honor riding with you and I cannot thank you enough.

Joey, you are a crazy crazy man but I wouldn't have it any other way. The ride in the Murci was life changing, what an insane vehicle. I have around 50 videos from your car alone, I have to go through them tonight and see what ones are worth uploading. I had the camera rolling pretty much the whole time since I never knew when you were gonna rip on it and leave my stomach a mile behind.

Waleed, was a pleasure chatting it up with you, the M was sounding fantastic as always.

Nader, I don't think anyone noticed how we F'd up the sticker on your windshield, haha

Joey, you are a crazy crazy man....wait didn't I already say thay? well it bears repeating, hahaha

and in case anyone was wondering who didn't attend. THIS RUN LIVED UP TO ALL ITS HYPE PLUS MORE! mainly due to us having such choice weather.

2. G-Gore

G-Gore Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2004
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    Full Name:
    Lukas
    Wow. What a day! Hovik and Seth - amazing run. I didn't have so much fun ever! Today it totaly overcome my expectations. I knew we have the craziest pack of cars ever, but wasn't expecting so much action.

Ed - thank's a lot for a ride to the Skytop. I'm sure that there will be tons of interesting footage thanks to your driving :) Just please remind me not to get into your car, thinking that it will be nice and smooth cruising... j/k

Raudel - you are crazy! And that's why I gave you my other camera :)))) Thanks for bringing us safe home - there are so many brainless drivers out there in Jersey... i.e. that trailer driver who pulled out on us... (more to see later).

Joey - it was a pleasure to be able to create those t-shirts for you... Now I know why you are such a successful salesman :) BTW: still few left for those who are interested!

Everybody - thanks for creating very fine crew of motorheads :) See you next time!!!

P.S. Video will be available as soon as I recover from sunburn :)

3. cntrvrsy

cntrvrsy Karting

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I had too much fun :). Hovik... Seth, thanks for organizing and putting together an excellent event. I was suprised it was headed west this time, and it was an awesome suprise! Perfect selection of roads. Wide open highway into some sweet twistie's :D. Awesome display of cars too, I think I've seen enough Lamborghini's to last me for two years, lol. It was great driving with everybody! And I must say... Raudel's car is POWERFUL!!! I was doing maybe 110-120 at one point and he blew by me as if I was parked! Crazy fast! :)

4. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Chris was nice seeing you as well, next run you got shotty :)

5. Immaculate D

Immaculate D Karting

Aug 12, 2006
    Baltimore, MD
    Full Name:
    Jason Conklin
    I know it's been said many times over but thanks to Hovik, Seth and everyone for making this such an insane day. Words will not even do justice to describe how much fun we had. The lunch was fantastic too!!!!

6. SkylineKidGTR

SkylineKidGTR Karting

Oct 10, 2006
    Rutherford NJ
    Full Name:
    TR
    Hovic and Seth, Thanks for a great day! A perfect day to break in are new motor in the Skyline.. Great bunch of lunies, I mean people to hang with.. Seth, keep me posted on the 3 day run. Steve & Thomas

7. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris

I'll take you up on that offer Martin. When we were caught in bridge traffic John was ripping it up the shoulder trying to catch up to you but we didn't see you. "Hey Martin, tell me if you see a bright red corvette driving on the shoulder" hahaha

8. steveGTO

steveGTO Karting

Oct 22, 2006
    Carlisle PA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #558 steveGTO, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The guy driving the white/silver E55 benz was the best. me and my passenger were laughing for 10 min after we saw the way he was driving. lol.

here is what my speedo read at one point, i think i hit 140 but i didnt look down.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. njabe567

njabe567 Rookie

Jan 30, 2007
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Nader
    Great Run guys had loads of Fun, and thanks for pointing out the sticker lol. Great meeting and glad it went to a good cause. and the ride back was awesome , the Murci is very quick and the SL is also loud and faster then a cheetah on cocaine.

10. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    ahhhh what a day
    i pulled away from the pack with two crazy Porsche Turbo guys, doing stupid speeds, we blew by 2 cops doing 130, we saw them coming down after us, all of a sudden we were up to 170-180 just getting away from them, all the 6 speed Porsche guys are fuc*ing nuts, Raudel car is stupid stupid fast hats off to that beast.

Hovik what can i say A+ baby
    see you guys soon

LamboJoe

11. RedlineHeart

RedlineHeart Rookie

Aug 9, 2007
    Bucks County, Pa
    Full Name:
    Mike Spock
    Hey all,

I was the one with camo shorts and the black Supra shirt hanging out the RX-8's car window the whole trip.

Awesome run! I'll have some pics and vid up shortly. If you'd like the shots of your car, email me at [email protected]!

12. steveGTO

steveGTO Karting

Oct 22, 2006
    Carlisle PA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    They hit 180mph? I asked the porsche guys and they said 130 tops. Damn...180 on those roads isn't the smartest thing. lol. They were some really ****ty highways...

13. Sechsgang

Sechsgang Formula Junior

May 29, 2006
    Wayne, PA
    Full Name:
    Drew
    holy ****...ya, i would say I only hit around 130 or so and that was WAY more than I really wanted to...180 is ****ing nuts

14. Barry.S

Barry.S Rookie

Aug 12, 2007
    Mike your stuff sucks i keed i keed. I was the one hanging out of the multicolor m3 the whole time my pics will take longer cause i have to do a write up.

15. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    #565 turbos7903, Aug 12, 2007
    Great event, thanks for putting it together. Count me in for next year. Drew and Joe you know how to pick the best events. Now Drew needs to go to the Rand McNally school of map reading and he will be a first class driver!!So who get the recognition for driving the furthest??? Me...136 miles from home to the starting point and logged a total of 417 miles on this total road trip!!!!!!! Pics I have yet to see... Jon in Delaware

16. Sechsgang

Sechsgang Formula Junior

May 29, 2006
    Wayne, PA
    Full Name:
    Drew
    ehem...if I didnt go to this event last year, I wouldnt have gotten confused...and if I didnt go last year...you wouldnt have come to this sweet event!

PS...Jon, I think you win at missing exit ramps...saw that beaut back up ehem...3...times on the hway...haha

had a blast Jon and it was great to have you there...you represented the rarri well!

17. Formula M6

Formula M6 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2006
    Hovik and Seth great event. Well planned and executed. Great job fora good cause

I have mountains of video which I just finished watching with several of my friends who were dumbfounded.
    Its amazing footeage...
    -M6 Vs Supaleggera
    -GT2,996TT,M6 convertible flying ...and I do mean flying!!
    -Lambos' galore racing M5 & M6.
    Just wait. You're all gonnalike what you see !!!!
    I was up at the front and it was clear sailing and fresh air
    I shoukd have it all up in a day or two...so so tired right now.

Once again thanks to Hovik and Seth for the event. Great job

18. mclc26

mclc26 Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Whoever was driving that red vette that was manuevering his car on those back roads to block the oncoming traffic to let the 'convoys' through so they wouldn't get split up - Thank you! Respect due...

Also, gotta love the waitress that was coming around to the tables warning us about the cops waiting for us on the road back from the country club...

19. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Thank you for scarificing your life out of the window to get shots and videos of our cars LOL.. I would love some pics and flyby videos when you have a chance ;) I had the RUF GT2!!

20. RedlineHeart

RedlineHeart Rookie

Aug 9, 2007
    Bucks County, Pa
    Full Name:
    Mike Spock
    #570 RedlineHeart, Aug 12, 2007
  21. Ferrarispeed28

Ferrarispeed28 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    NY/AZ
    Full Name:
    Evan
    WOW these are some very stunning shots you took here guy

Thanks for coming and capturing this. Any others of that fresh guy in the passenger seat of the Burgundy colored M6 Convertible?!

22. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris

The passenger in the red vette is cooler, he's even scratching his nose, what a baller.

23. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Hahaha, I thought it was his chick, oops :p

24. FastFurious

FastFurious Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2006
    NYC-Upper East Side
    That Red Vette was mine. No problem. Glad to assist in a great event!!!!

25. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    Hovik for President!!!!!!!! very well put together.

G-Gore, it was a pleasure having you ride with me........can't wait to see that clip ( mini burn out in front of Joe)

Joey!? youre I sick puppy, smokin NJ Troopers is a classic, but then again, YOU HAD NO CHOICE!!! GETTING PULLED OVER FOR 130 and then for the Trooper to see your plate?!?!?!?!.........haha

the TT, Ruf, GT2 guys, your cars are amazingly set-up !!!

Ferrarispeed28, it was nice to meet you, but next time, don't ever walk up to a biker from the bronx and ask him who you with? Ruff Riders???

Nader, good to see you, please don't pay attention to FastFurious (thats the guy that came up to you as you were leaving) when he dold me what BS he said to you about me......... Oh, and HE is the biggest FJ Bastard!!!! ahaha

-Ed