Studying abroad this summer in Europe, please help me out while there! | FerrariChat

Studying abroad this summer in Europe, please help me out while there!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Alex_V, Jun 8, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Hi all--
    I'm sure these threads come up as much as information about factory tours or pictures of the wooden F50 do, but everyones travel plans are different when it comes to Europe so I'll ask.

This summer, I'm doing a college study abroad program called Semester at Sea. Over the next 2.5 months we'll be traveling to:

Barcelona, Spain
    Naples and Civitavecchia (to be close to Rome), Italy
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Athens, Greece
    Varna Bulgaria
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Casablanca Morocco.

I'll be in each country between 5-8 days, so I'd love to hear from some members on things to do while visiting. My goal is to find as many places, interact with as many people, and experience local cultures that are NOT surrounded by tourist filled areas. I prefer to be more of a traveler than a tourist :) I've been doing the research, but I know personal recommendations often yield better results, and can make a trip that much more special and unique. :) And yes, I will be visiting the Ferrari factory! :D

Thanks to all who help!