Student Veteran Needs Campsite for Monterrey Car Week | FerrariChat

Student Veteran Needs Campsite for Monterrey Car Week

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by FerrariEnzo, Jul 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariEnzo

FerrariEnzo Karting

May 16, 2004
    Shaker Heights
    Full Name:
    Holden
    Hey everyone! My name is Holden, longtime forumer and F-car admirer looking for a camp site, potentially on someone’s lawn, while I cover the event for my school paper.

Quick bio, joined the Army as an Infantryman to pay for school, deployed to Afghanistan, got out and have founded a few for-profit ventures in real estate but mostly software(1 small exit, on 2nd tech company now), and a nonprofit urban farm in my hometown of Cleveland. I’m a rising senior at Stanford studying psych/neuroscience, and was able to angle to get the assignment to cover 2019 Car Week and am beyond excited. I’ve never seen an F40 or F50, let alone a 250 GTO. I’m hopeful to see all three of those, and many more.

Anyhow, seeing as I’m a student and an early stage tech entrepreneur, I am not going to be able to swing a hotel anywhere near the action. If anyone has or knows of a friend that has a property near the action and would let me camp there, please let me know! I’m quiet, clean cut, true car enthusiast (and airplanes and boats haha), and can mow the lawn and clean gutters if you have a ladder etc. to help out as a thank you. Appreciate any leads, hope to see some of you there!

My email is [email protected] if you want to drop me a line

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I have long thought the "best way" to see the weekend MIGHT be to base from the Track.

I'm sure with your credentials you could find something on the property "nested" in with all the transports and Owner support?
    Hopefully someone will chime in, good luck and have fun!!

I might actually make it out myself this year!!

3. dylanschaw

dylanschaw Rookie

Jul 5, 2019
    Leicester
    Full Name:
    Dylan Schaw
    I think finding a campsite for a car will not be very difficult, especially for a student veteran. I would also like to recommend you research papers for sale at PapersOwl, I think that you may need this material for study.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Where's your blog??

Did you make it out there??