Sticky Parts, Refinished! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Sticky Parts, Refinished!

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by LorenzoR, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

#51 LorenzoR, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Heres a pic of your pm to me. One small sentence stating that " I have a problem with people like you"....So what were you saying?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Ace, Look this is really quite simple, this man's thread has been polluted and adulterated by people who seem to have an agenda, people like you. Leave the guy alone and let his work stand on its own merits. And to answer your question, I've never met the man and I've never done business with him, but like you otherwise stated, I too believe in fairplay and justice, and you piling on in this man's thread, encumbering his ability to make a living, is grossly inappropriate.

3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    In the spirit of respect, PM's are called "Private Message " and it's very poor form to publicly post.

And I explained why I posted as I'm first an enthusiast and believe in technical accuracy. Had the post not be directed at what we do, I would never had posted. My apologies to anyone that feels I derailed the thread.

4. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dave your friend is syaing something that isnt so. Theres the proof. Otherwise i agree with you

5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    But you quoted me as saying "I don't like guys like you".

6. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Pardon me, but I am not doing any of that.

7. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks for proving that you misquoted me.

8. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I think it is appropriate to use a private message to rebut a less than truthful statement made in a thread.

9. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Whatever....same thing. You guys just been wanting to give me a hard time ever since day one seven or eight months ago and I've kept my mouth shut up until now. And some of the posts were actually deleted. So whatever. Believe it or not my business has grown because people can see right through what is going on here. It's pretty obvious and I get quite a few emails about the arrogance and constant bloating and the belittling of my work from a certain few of you

10. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Keep digging that hole, guy. Let me know if you need a ladder to get back up and I'll bring you one.

Never met Lorenzo in person but he's done work for me and a neighbor, like I previously mentioned. As Stentboy (Ron) said let his work do the talking for him.

Do you see other people going on others' classified threads and asking for proof of everything they say? Lorenzo talks from his experience and I think most of us here trust him when he says he doesn't think most need engraving. If he was making an outlandish claim or something of the sort it would be different. Simple as that.

Stop splitting hairs. Why don't you explain yourself for sending him such a PM when he's never done/said anything against you? Or if he has, why don't you show proof of that?

11. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    That is untrue, Lorenzo. I have ZERO issues with what you do as long as you post accurately. Plenty of business to go around and customers have different goals and budgets. But in this thread you posted how you have been doing this longer than anyone which is false. Out of the 3 of us, Robbie was the first.

12. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    And this error has affected you so adversely that you felt compelled to trample all over this man's thread, wherein he's trying to facilitate earning a living, with your posts which have built-in advertisements for your company.

13. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I am trying to stop posting but I also feel the right to defend myself.

Mods - please delete all of my posts in this thread. Thank you.

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  14. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Thank you it was an error on my part. I realize Robby was the first and good for him whoever followed I don't know and it doesn't matter. But these guys have been giving me a hard time off and on for months and I've kept very quiet and calm about it up until now. So with that said I'm done with this I got work to do. But first i'm taking my F430 for a ride for lunch haha

15. Mickster

Mickster Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mikael Andersson
    Oh boy!
    I just asked a question and now ya'll seem to be at war with each other.

Funny thing is that my poor english is to blame. I wrote "engrave", but really mean laser printer / etched / engrave... As I know removing the "sticky gue" sometimes also removes the markers.

Didn' mean to upset anyone. ��

16. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mick dont worry about it. Its done and over. Ill email you about my conversion parts in a few

17. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

#67 LorenzoR, Aug 2, 2017
  18. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

#68 LorenzoR, Aug 2, 2017
  19. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Nice work!

20. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Nice work.

21. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Thanks guys. I appreciate the nice comments

22. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Hi Guys, Just finished these up. The price for all this is $700 give or take

Attached Files:

23. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    looks great, keep up the good work!

24. johnfe

johnfe Karting

Dec 22, 2016
    SoCal Usa
    Full Name:
    John F Edwards
    What's not to like about this work?? Everything looks terrific to me. Looks like a 'dedicated craftsman' did the work. Kudos to you Sir for doing a stellar job!

johnfe

25. johnfe

johnfe Karting

Dec 22, 2016
    SoCal Usa
    Full Name:
    John F Edwards
    Fantastic job, looks great!

johnfe