steve f, LeeP & stevew - banned | Page 8 | FerrariChat

steve f, LeeP & stevew - banned

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Andy 308GTB, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    He has'nt got any. :D

2. F550kid

F550kid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    zak

Hi there,

I have been using site for a number of yrs and used to post occasionally and read the uk section alot. have even met a few guys like Tony H and cs joe on a ride out yrs ago. BUT this Steve F and Lee P characters have totally screwed up the uk section with their endless crap, bickering and flaming posts. they should have been banned ages ago. I hardly ever venture in uk section anymore. its a disgrace that they have been allowed to wreck it. Bugger off and be done with you both and lets get back to more ferrari type stuff in the uk section.

zak

3. spaghetti_jet

spaghetti_jet Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    +1 (and personally would include SteveW in your analysis). But I think a public vote could be a good way forward.

4. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Why have you changed your name?

5. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So your 174 posts, spaghetti_jet's 82 post , 355BOY's 241 posts and 15hn's 196 posts have really kept the UK rocking over the last couple of years.

6. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew

Well they do at least speak common sense.

Anyway Steve, lets just be done with it. if you really liked this forum and wanted to show some respect for it, you would not continue posting on this thread as its pointless.

Do you agree on the latter?

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    its not pointless a moderator on here has lied for over a year about his garage ltd company deleted posts to cover himself used other id's to praise himself open your eyes mattymouse look at the facts

who has used or seen andrews garage

8. spaghetti_jet

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    err, post #145. I know you are the oldest living UK member of F-Chat (as claimed in your post #153) so you probably have a bit of trouble keeping up. You may not be too aware of popular culture being a more aged member of the community.

yeah, right, like 50 million posts of the same plate of chips is electrifying discussion.

I think it's time for you and your sad mates to crawl back under your stone in club dud.

9. spaghetti_jet

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    You're never meant to be posting on this subject again (post #170). Remember?

I think the reason you keep repeating the same old thing is that you must have the brain capacity of a goldfish -- 7 second memory.

10. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    so when will you will be sending your car to andrews place for a service

11. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I said "probably"........and is your new name supposed to be something to do with Ali G?.......if so, don't watch him so have no idea what you are on about.

Why not post under your real name so we can see who you are and then give some credibilty to your posts

[

12. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Didnt take long did it Steve? In fact dont answer. Just do us all a favour and stop asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over...........................get it!

13. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    resorting to insults, lost it have we ;)

14. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    your web site is a bit much fiat puntos you not on the wrong site here

15. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Hey S J,

I think these guys are digging their own grave to be honest. As you can see its pointless and I'm all for the vote.

Anyway, goodnight all and remember kiddies, dont eat cheese before bedtime.

Regards,

Matthew

16. spaghetti_jet

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    it's not my credibility in question. I have not made any personal claims.

17. Fractiousgit

Fractiousgit Karting

Oct 16, 2005
    NW England
    Full Name:
    Ade
    SteveW is a top bloke,whereas Steve F is a tool!

We need the American Police as much as Baghdad and the average black guy in LA,dont`t patronise us,when most of the world`s problems are spawned by you lot!

18. spaghetti_jet

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    This hardly qualifies as an insult, and frankly I am happy with the evening's discourse because some interesting insights into motives have come out.

Despite the fact that I'm having a whale of a time, I'm going to stop posting in this thread now because I'm not a troll. Besides, bouncing you and your mates around is not exactly an intelectual challenge.

Thanks for a nice evening's entertainment. My work here is done.

19. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
  20. LeeP

LeeP Formula 3
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    LeeP
    Listen pal - leave our friends alone. You are NOT a member of this community nor show any respect in the people on this forum.

If you were a member of the community, you'd realise what that BREAKFAST picture resembled - ie a rather large gathering at a famous race circuit some year or so ago. How do I know - COS I WAS THERE.

I think it's time for you to leave the UK section alone .... you bring nothing but anger and frustration to my posts and quite frankly - you're a rude, disrespectful waste of space.

21. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    thats two posts out of 200 that you like why do you ignore the other 198 posts