steve f, LeeP & stevew - banned | Page 6 | FerrariChat

steve f, LeeP & stevew - banned

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Andy 308GTB, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Don't worry Steve, his two faced attitude is gonna cost him ;););):D:D:D

2. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I agree, one should have been enough, but it was people like you that wouldn't listen and dismissed completely the allegations towards Andrewg.
    Just read the post from Pete(nitrosferrari) where he nearly sold his bumpers because Andrewg said he was going to produce some lightweight ones.It's for reasons like that why,you cannot have people on forums like this that live in a fantasy world.

Nobody is riding a crest of a wave, we are just waiting for this matter to be brought to a conclusion, only Rob Lay or Andrewg can do that.

I too, hope this place gets back to normal and in recent days it's moved in the right direction.What's wrong with the breckie pic etc, it's called humour and any forum is a poor place without it.

Please answer this question

Do you believe Andrewg has a Ferrari garage or even a garage of any kind??

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    I like spaghetti_jet's synopsis as it tends to agree with mine. An interesting point regarding that synopsis is that the problems in the UK forum started independently of AndrewG. Back then the scapegoat was Rob, now the scapegoat is AndrewG, but the instigator remains the same. That could raise some speculative thoughts amongst the unbiased.

Question... what will you folks do if neither Rob nor AndrewG choose to respond at all?

4. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    here is a question for you as you are in the usa and want a car checking out in the uk before all of this was exposed would you of used andrewg to check the car out in his workshops and send you a full ppi report on the car ????probably yes as he is a moderator on fchat and has a maseratti/ferrari workshop/showroom

now that the truth has come out would you use him now to inspect a car and give a full ppi report ??????

5. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    First you didn't answer my question, so I'm still waiting.

Second, "the truth" hasn't come out. What has happened is that a number of accusations have been made and as a typical consumer, if I were in the UK, I would certainly think twice about using AndrewG. That is the unfortunate effect of accusations, proven or unproven. I hope that I would have the personal integrity to overlook the unproven accusations and make my judgements on whom I would use on other factors.

6. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    yer wasting yer breath mate, half of them are new posters and dont know the history from way back

7. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You're incorrect.

8. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Andrewg is not a scapegoat, he himself has stated on this forum to it's memebers that he owns a 45% share in a Ferrari garage.It has been brought to the attention of the forum and it's members that it doesn't look that way.
    Don't forget, numerous members have said they would go to Andrew's garage to prove things one way or another, he has declined this offer.

In answer to your question Rob really has to make a descision one way or another.

9. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    That's actually not an answer. My question was "what will YOU do", not what do you think Rob has to do?

10. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    the story back then i cracked a joke at rob he took it the wrong way banned me everybody got involved others got banned it all got out of hand then me and rob sorted it out on line i never left here just would not post much on the uk section as i new the truth about andrewg but he had the upper hand everytime and was deleteing post to cover his arse

i think fchat will pick up if andrewg mod powers are removed as i know i am correct and so does everybody else i have done this for fchat and its customers not for me

if andrewg stays as a mod i will be gone if andrewg stays as a member its not a problem

11. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    if rob does nothing and andrewg starts moderating on here i am gone for good and i think a lot of others will to as there is a lot of people waiting to see what happens before they come back or not as rob i am sure he knows who they are as i do

12. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    here is an easy soloution fly over i will meet you then we will go to andrews ferrari/maseratti garage when we find it i will pay all your cost to get here and back but be prepared for a long search

13. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Yes, I'm quite familiar with the story. If you go back to the relevant threads, you'll find that I interjected myself now and then as the dispute unfolded.

I understand that this is what you believe. As an external observer, I'm not there with you, at least yet.

Thanks for the answer.

14. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    i am never wrong

15. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    I've asked that Rob make a decision on this, in the interests of the site. Without taking sides the ongoing discussion is turning people away who log on to chat about Ferraris and not get involved in fights like this.

I think all people who wanted to make a point have made it, and now if we can just wait until Rob has made a decision. If Andrew's mod rights get removed then thats the end of it. Likewise if Rob decides to make no change, then again thats the end of it. As far as im aware no-one is being paid to log on so if you dont like one decision or the other, tough.

Adnaan

16. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Did I here someone call the FChat Police???

:p

17. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Mate not even you and Simon could solve this one :)

18. spaghetti_jet

spaghetti_jet Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Except that its not funny to anybody with more that one brain cell. It might have been mildly humorous several years ago (and then only to the people who were on the original drive-out), but please...

The breakfast picture perfectly illustrates that some people have nothing new to contribute, but feel compelled to say something, anything, no matter what.

no amount of smilies can mask the sinister suggestion in your comment that you have no qualms to rip-off your customers. Great advert, really smart. All your customers should read this.

GOOD. I'm sure that there are many people that would consider you leaving and not coming back a great outcome to all this. If you feel that strongly, why wait for Rob?

Q. What would F-Chat lose without you and your mates ?
    A. Nothing.

Don't believe me? Try it & see.

As I suggested before, let's have a public vote to resolve this once and for all. Let the people decide, let's not dump everything on Rob..

19. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    if rob wants andrewg for a moderartor its his choice but the truth is out now he has been exposed but with 73 posts on here you could also be another of andrews aliasis as he has been very clever at covering his ass on here and also at promoting and praising himself with different names on here

20. spaghetti_jet

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    you got me, yes, I am in fact Ali G.

I am humbled, you're too smart for me. You are a proper private DICK.

21. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    exactly my first thoughts

22. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    You obviously prefer to read about made up jobs on made up cars in made up workshops by made up Company Directors.
    Do you live in a fantasy world as well??

That's what smilies are all about, or do you not know how a forum works.
    But just for you I will spell it out, Ade (Fractiousgit) is a very good friend of mine and we enjoy a bit of banter here, on CS and in real life.Do you really think that if I was the sort of person to "rip" a customer off I would tell him I was going to do it on an open forum.

23. spaghetti_jet

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Personally, no. But only the naive beleive everything they read on the internet. Heck, I don't even believe everything I read in the newspapers.

I stand corrected. I'm sure your posts have given your business a real credibilty boost with F-Chat members. Do keep it up.

24. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Quite right

Don't need a boost of any kind, my business isn't Ferrari based, I'm only doing Ade's belts as a favour because he is a friend.

25. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Unlike you, Stevew is a highly respected and very well know person both here and especially on Club Scuderia where he frequently helps people out with any technical problems.