Stephen Patterson of Kansas City, MO? | FerrariChat

Stephen Patterson of Kansas City, MO?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by KennyH, Dec 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    #1 KennyH, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Gents,

While attempting to save an old dying hard drive I ran across a stash of thousands of photos from my original digital camera. Among them were a collection of photos from April 19, 2002 -- in which (per this thread on the old school F-chat) I met up with Stephen Patterson while he took delivery of his beautiful new [to him] 275 GTB at Nick Soprano's Motor Classic Corp in White Plains, NY.

Is he still active here? If not, and if he's interested, can someone please connect us? No reason to connect other than I figure that he might want the pictures assuming he still has the car -- and/or he can pass them on to the new owner(s).

For what it's worth, I had never met Stephen previously - and he couldn't have been a nicer, more inviting enthusiast.

Attached are a few pics from that day.

All the best,

Kenny
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I don't think the KC crew has heard from Stephen in years. He was very nice, not very active on FerrariChat back then. He had the beautiful 275 that he sold. He was also into racing planes at Reno Air Races. Last I heard 8+ years ago he wasn't into cars or planes anymore and was in China most of the time doing business. Maybe one of the KC crew has heard more recent update.

3. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    If I remember correctly, he built the radar guns sold under Bushnell's name.

4. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Got divorced, lost his company, moved to china, living with (married?) a Chinese woman and is estranged from his family. sad.