ST. Louis FCA F-1 Party | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ST. Louis FCA F-1 Party

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by CFCARRIAGE, Mar 6, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. keithblackwell

keithblackwell Karting

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Keith Blackwell
    I'd be up for going too.... I am BRAND NEW to the area. My car is not here yet.... but I am....waiting to buy a house.

2. aseweepay

aseweepay Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2004
    Mid-West
    Yeah, it would be the 15th, when I am out of town again....I am home for the two weeks prior...damn....hey Keith, I noticed you have an RV-6 listed in prev vehicles in your profile, sweet plane. If you are interested in antique aircraft at all, there are a lot of them at Creve Coeur airprort, also known at Dauster field. I am probably going to hangar my a/c there when I bring it down from it's "winter nap" in a few months.

3. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    it actually got moved, it's now the 16th and it's a brunch instead of dinner...i'm still undecided as to whether or not i'll be going.

4. keithblackwell

keithblackwell Karting

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Keith Blackwell

Yeah, I LOVED that plane! I built it with a buddy several years ago, ended up selling my half to him a while back....as luck would have it, it's up for sale now, and I hope to have it in St. Louis (or near) before summer. I will need hangar space...any suggestions? Prices?

5. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Do you two have any planes with a black dancing stallion on the side?

LOL.

Dave

6. CFCARRIAGE

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Brunch? was the race time moved? Taped? I thought we watched it right after the 24 hours of lemans race?

7. keithblackwell

keithblackwell Karting

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Keith Blackwell
    Ha! No, but I did used to refer to it as the "Ferrari" of aircraft to people! For a small plane......it's fully aerobatic & it's FAAAAAST ! (200mph)

8. aseweepay

aseweepay Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2004
    Mid-West
    Ha ha ha ha, no horse on the side of my plane, but there is a plane that is often called the "Ferrari of the air", the Falco. http://www.seqair.com/ . Keith, not sure where there are hangars available right now. There is Creve Coeur airport, Chesterfield (Spirit of St.Louis) airport, St.Charles Smartt, St.Charles Municipal (airport is in o.k. shape, has two or three nice grass runways and a rough paved strip), Washington MO airport as well as some others across the river in Illinois and down in Festus etd. I guess it depends on where you want to live, and how close you want the plane. Years ago a friend of mine and I talked about buying a plot of land and starting our own fly-in community in St.Louis (there are some 40 to 50 miles west of St.Louis) and I would still like to do that if I could convince my wife to move out towards Washington Mo or out West more. I would even consider "splitting a hangar" with someone in the future. I am going to start looking very soon for a hangar, I should be bringing my plane to St. Louis within the next four months. If I find anything I will let you know.

9. CFCARRIAGE

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Washington just redid their runway last summer. Its looking to expand and has had a few small jets in lately.

Come on out to Franklin Co., The prices are dropping and you get more house for your buck than st. chuck or St. louis.! Lower taxes too! MY realestate tax is only $1200 yr. house, 5 acres, barn carport and two run in sheds. There room for more than 1 ferrari out here!

10. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    well Jeff ya know its hard to keep the ol'lady away from free booze!

11. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    alright, i think i'm going to it this year. see you guys there!

12. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    #37 fat cab, Mar 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For the people not going to Pujol's to watch the F1 race,you are welcome to watch it at The Corner Pub and Grill 12:00 noon on sunday the 16th.For directions goto www.cornerpubandgrill.com, have a private room for 50 people no RSVP needed all are welcome,hope to see you there. TIM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i'll be there on one condition, do they have select on tap? :D

14. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    they have it all for you scott.

15. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    sweet! :D

16. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    I am not able to make it for the gathering although I would have certainly enjoyed meeting everyone. I am in Bangkok through Friday the 21st.

Jeff Kennedy