St. Louis European Auto Show June 3, 2012 | FerrariChat

St. Louis European Auto Show June 3, 2012

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Jeff Kennedy, Feb 29, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    #1 Jeff Kennedy, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This event is a regular part of the Missouri and Southern Illinois Chapter of the FCA annual calendar. It is held at the Frontenac Square shopping center at the corner of Lindberg and Clayton, less than 1 mile south of the exit from I-64. I will post some photos from last year.

Some photos from last year.

Jeff

It’s hard to believe that February is almost over. Just over 3 months until the 2012 St Louis European Auto Show benefiting the St Louis Shriners Hospital for Children, June 3rd 2012. This year marks the 25th Anniversary of the show so we have some very special things to help celebrate. I’ll share a few of them with you now to give you an idea of where we’re going this year but you will have to stay tuned for the full picture. To start with this year’s trophies, each year we search long and hard to make them memorable. This year they will be extra special. They are being designed in part by the kids of St Louis Shriners Hospital for Children. Do you need an extra incentive to get your registration in early? This year, if you register prior to May 15th, you will receive a special commemorative EAS 25th Anniversary coin. These full color coins are being minted with our 25th Anniversary logo to help make this a memorable show for everyone. We are working on many other special attractions for this year’s show but as I said, you will have to stay tuned to find out more. Attached you will find the registration form for this not to be missed Anniversary show.
    Regards,
    Dan Hinkebein
    St Louis European Auto Show
    [email protected]
    314-708-1919
    Image Unavailable, Please Login