St. Louis - Bentley STL to Open Lamborghini Dealer! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

St. Louis - Bentley STL to Open Lamborghini Dealer!

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by mkell, Jan 19, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    i know Jon, i race in a leauge on tuesday nights,i get my racing fix during the winter there. cant wait for warmer weather.

2. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    jon and i have been buddies since bout 3rd grade, hes a good guy, it is fun up there isn't it

3. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    at first it was the **** but got boring and we would always get smoked by the young guys that work there. they need to change the track configuration and some banked turns.the black super kart is a waste,but it is fun to drift it around the turns

4. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    speak of the devil. here's the scene: it's 2:30 in the afternoon today, i'm stopped at the light at lindbergh and ladue, when all of a sudden i see this silver car in the distance. i finally saw it! the murcie is even nicer in person. what's the deal with the lp640 coming to stl?

5. 8 SNAKE

8 SNAKE F1 Veteran

Jan 5, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I wouldn't see much financial gain from opening a Maybach franchise. In fact, I'd be surprised to see Maybach survive much longer.

6. rcm360

rcm360 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Reese
    Maybach franchises are only available to Mercedes dealers, so that is not an option, not sure if you would want it to be anyway

7. adoinfl

adoinfl Rookie

Jul 12, 2006
    Hello all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Adrian Hill, I am Graham Hills brother and am part of the Bentley St. Louis/ Maserati St.Louis sales team. This Is not an out & out 'plug' however,I have been a member here for a while & saw the posts so...
    I can confirm that indeed J.J & Graham did sign up with Lamborghini Spa In Italy in late December.
    We are all Very excited about it...We are building a brand new Showroom on the parcel of land opposite our Bentley & Maserati building & should break ground in April.We have all ready spec'd out 8 Lamborghinis of which two are sold in advance. (We are building a certain Baloon white LP640 Roadster which will be so insane it will raise your pulse !)

Graham & J.J came back from 5 days in Italy with the Lamborghini people so impressed with the factory ,the quality of the latest offerings from Lamborghini & some really exciting new products that are being developed.
    As our business grows we will be under the banner of : "St. Louis Motorsports,llc" Doing business as :
    Bentley St. Louis , Maserati St. Louis, Lamborghini St. Louis and of course Ferrari Service of St. Louis ( the Only stand alone Ferrari authorized service center in the USA) Anyway... I will be happy to answer any questions or comments anyone has.
    Sincerely,
    Adrian Hill

8. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Thanks for saying Hi Adrian!

We spent some time with Adrian at Crescent Classic this year, he much nicer than his brother Graham, no doubt about it!

Adrian recently joined JJ and Graham and has been very well received in St Louis and already has a large group of satisfied clients. (a total gearhead with class!)

Adrian I have client looking for a Spur, I will call you.

Chris
    www.RossoMotorsports.com

9. mkell

mkell Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Awesome to have you here on the board Adrian! I'm a local window shopper and am extremely excited for you guys! I can't wait for the new showroom to open - it sounds insane from the article in the St. Louis Business Journal!

Baloon White is by far the sexiest color for the LP640!

10. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    welcome, adrian! you guys sure are building up your ferrari's available, a couple of 575's, a 360, 2 430's, and a 550 barchetta! that's a nice collection you guys are getting. is this a sign of the future possibly?

11. adoinfl

adoinfl Rookie

Jul 12, 2006
    Thanks for your comments...We hope so !

12. BluMalago

BluMalago Karting

Jan 18, 2007
    Good for them, i was over there a few months ago with my dad's client picking up his 612 and they couldnt have been nicer to me.

13. hi-revr

hi-revr Rookie

May 2, 2007
    St Louis, MO

I hope you guys do great. How many Lambo's do you expect to sell a year? How many do you expect to keep in stock on average?

I would like to make the first shameless plug to offer myself as "eye candy" for your Attractive Female Clients looking for male company to ride in their new "Italian Rocket Ships".............

14. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i just got word that they're opening up a rolls royce dealership, good for them.

15. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    does that mean I can get a drophead coupe loaner when my LP640 roadster is in for service?

16. Blink355

Blink355 Karting

Dec 1, 2005
    Saint Louis
    Is it just me or does it seem like poor timing, given the state of the economy and all?

17. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i would tend to agree with you, they seem to be carrying more inventory for longer, which isn't a good thing for a dealership. but, i'd imagine they're making it through, i'd imagine for those that would be buyers in the market for a 250,000+ car are probably holding off until the economy gets in better shape.

18. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I was over there the other day and they seemed to have moved a lot of inventory, at least 4-5 cars on the showroom had "sold" tags. maybe they wholesaled them out...but still, they aren't stuck with cars. Also, there are a lot of people in STL right now that had a lot of AB stock that is now a mountain of cash...so that might be helping their business.

19. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    great, another car i cant afford.i thought they where already selling them? maybe the ones i saw were used/pre-owned?

20. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    On second thought,Whens the Party? Guy's let's not spill our cocktails this time IN the cars!!!