Spring Thaw Run | FerrariChat

Spring Thaw Run

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by dm_n_stuff, Feb 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What dates and times work for our 1st Spring run.

1. Saturday March 19

2. Sunday March 20

3. Saturday March 26

4. Sunday March 27

5. Meet and Leave B4 9:00 AM

6. Are you Friggin' kidding, nothin' B4 10: AM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Ok, we've tossed it around.

Let's pick some tentative dates for a spring run in the F cars, and others who wish to join.

Nothing before the Ides of March. Gotta be assured that the salt is gone, etc.

Saturday or Sunday in general a better day?

Early AM, for sure. The last one at 9:30 got us tangled up in way too much traffic.

So March 19, 20, March 26 or 26. That's a Sat or Sun.

Early AM, meet at Algar, run out from there???

I don't think there are any conflicting dates for shows etc, right?

Oh, and this time, Patrick, your job is to drum up a couple of sets of good walkie talkies, not getting caught with our pants down again.

DM

2. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Dave I prefer Sundays not sure about the rest of the group let me know. Maybe I can get my Dad to flat bed up the 355 this time from the shore :)
    Erik

3. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

HOW DID YOU DO THAT??? YOU POSTED BEFORE I EVEN HIT THE FINISHED BUTTON!!!

NOW, vote on the poll.

4. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    haha I was going to recommend a poll!
    Erik

5. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I'll do it any day you want me to. You supply the car, i'll supply my butt to sit in the seat

6. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I go to spring training the 23-1, so the second two are out for me. Im all for before 9am.

About Walkie Talkies: Ill look around but ill get on it.

7. amk

amk Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Take note that the 27th is easter.
    I'm in as long as no one minds me being in the M3 and not a ferrari. Although, if we end up in chester co. I have a slight chance of getting my hands on a 360 Spider.

8. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    AMK don't worry about what you drive I drove an XLR last time. Who knows this time?:) I am working on something. I have walkie talkies the motorola talk abouts I think I got 4. I will have to double check.
    Erik

9. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I think it's really cool how you guys are soo close, and how you plan things together. It sounds like you guys grew up being neighbors or something. Hopefully some day I can join this kinda "kinship" with you guys.

10. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

So the 27th is probably out, although I would certainly delay my annual E portion of my C&E worship in order to take an early spin.

DM

11. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

So, looks like Sunday March 20, 8:00 - 8:30 AM at Algar???

All in??

I'll advise Les, Augustine, morrie and Jimangle, can you guys think of any others?

Maybe we can get some of the other guys to come and play, the more the merrier.

I'll start mapping a new route tomorrow.

DM.

12. amk

amk Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Hmm, I just realized that I might not be able to make it. I have my god-daughters 1st birthday that day. If we do it that early I should be able to hang for a little bit.

20 days to get my rear sway bar link fixed!

13. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Dave I forwarded the PM to VWH3rd and to stan996turbo(doesn't post much though owns a 550 and lives in Merion). Both would be a great addition to the group. Anyone else? what about Kdross?
    Erik

14. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    what about auraraptor? same with bob zambelli? They both aren't to far away.
    Erik

15. amk

amk Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    I just sent the link to my moms boyfriend who recently sold his 246GTs for a 360 Spider. He lives right near rt. 100 in chester county.

16. Cactus

Cactus Rookie

Jan 4, 2005
    Mountville, PA
    Full Name:
    Ryan Lefever
    Are G35 Coupe's allowed in on this fiesta? If so I might be weezing to keep up! Sounds like a good time.

17. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Both are bad weekends for me as of now. I will be home the weekend of the 20th giving my friend a going away party whose leaving for the Mediterranean w/ the Marines. I may be able to come home saturday night though.

18. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    This reaaaallllllly sucks. I can't go. My dad doesn't trust other people. He thinks that someone might do something to me, or kill me. I hate this. I really love ferraris and I really wanted to be able to ride along. I'm soooooooooooo depressed right now because of it. The only way that I'd be able to go is if my dad was in the same car as me, but that means we would have to have our own ferrari because well...they dont make 4 seaters.

19. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon

You'll get your chance. What do you mean they don't make 4 seaters? There's the 456 and the 612.

20. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Hey you forgot the Mondial!?

21. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    oops brain slipped. my bad. that still doesnt change anything.

22. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    You're right. Was just thinking of the more recent ones.

23. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Noah PM Labcars your phone number! Trust me when I got a ride about 2 years ago from him my mom more so then my dad were concerned. But, Les made sure he called and spoke to my parents and got there permission before we went for a ride. I know for a fact even if you told les it was cool to go for a ride he would still insist on calling your parents. He is a standup guy and I think everything will work out. I don't want to speak for Les but he could probably even swing by your house and pick you up on the way he only lives in wynnewood and meet your family that way. My Dad has met him everywhere from reading to barrett-jackson and was always impressed. He even came into my business class!
    Erik

24. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Hey guys! Sunday the 20th should be fine for me. The only thing that could possibly mess it up would be if my car is sold by then. I'm thinking of upgrading... ;)

25. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I'll PM labcars after he says it is ok, and he is willing. So for now, all we have to do is wait for labcars..............*looks at watch*