SPOTTED; Red 308 gts on I-25..... | FerrariChat

SPOTTED; Red 308 gts on I-25.....

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Lee White, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lee White

Lee White Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Full Name:
    Lee White
    near exit 143 in Colorado Springs , around 8:45am today.Was is anyone here on the board??

Lee

2. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    There is a guy named Mark who has a red 308 here in the Springs. I don't know of any others.

3. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Does any one know an owner of a Black 308 GTS in the Northglenn/Broomfield area (specifivly a neighborhood called "The Ranch" if someone thinks they may know him) Ive seen him driving around sometimes and never talked to him although he lives a good 5 minutes away.

4. frank v costey

Jan 20, 2004
    Hey, Alex

That sounds like me. Yes, I do live at the Ranch and the 308 is my daily driver - weather permitting. Neat car but way underpowered. Drop a line when you get a chance.

Frank Costey
    [email protected]

5. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex

Well I have seen 2 308's in the Ranch, is your home closer to 112th and Pecos or 112th and Federal?
    If you are the one then HEY! Its awsome to know an F-car owner so close to home ( I live at near 104th and Federal so REAL close too home :))

Also, do you know of any other F-car owners in our area? You and the one owner of the silver 308 near the Ranch Reserve are the only owners I know of in our area, just curious.