Spotted in KSA | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Spotted in KSA

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by torque_KSA, May 31, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    I love Saudi style cars, just ballin and you know they don't give a **** what other people think.

S

2. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    It's a 3M material.........I know the company which does the application. I think they provide a 3 year warranty against color change.

3. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    The warranty is for five years and the price to cover the car in either chrome or gold is roughly 38000 US dollars depending on the car and the amount of work required. A murcielago costs about 33000 dollars in chrome while something like a g55 mercedes is a lot more as it's one of the hardest vehicles to wrap. If you choose a regular colour something like red, silver, black, white etc you could have a whole vehicle like a murcielago covered at a cost of 7000 dollars depending what company does the work. there's many colours and textures available from straight forward film to carbon effect to textured carbon effect to even swarovski covered film all tastes and pockets are catered for.

The advantage of the wrap is that it protects your paint from fading from the sun as well as stone chip damage and scratches. also a wrap will not devalue your car like a colour change respray would do and you can wash and wax your car like any other car on the road. obviously a wrap will never shine like paint but believe me that the shine and finish is so good if done by a reputable company that it's ALMOST impossible to tell it apart from paint.

Regards,
    BANANA.

4. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Have in project to wrap a G55 and two H2s respectively in chrome and gold for advertisement purposes. DARN, that's expensive!!!

5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    that "SOUNDS" expensive too!

6. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    Try these people they are in the UK. WWW.RACCOON.CO.UK . I am in no way affiliated with this company nor have I ever used them. I don't know if they are good or not so please do your homework but they do seem cheaper then the companies available in the Middle East..

7. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    good to know, thanks.