Special Viewing of Ford vs Ferrari Movie, 14 Nov | FerrariChat

Special Viewing of Ford vs Ferrari Movie, 14 Nov

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Fast Rev, Sep 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fast Rev

Fast Rev Rookie

Feb 4, 2007
    Linthicum, MD
    There is a limited number of seats available.
    The event is being put on by the local Shelby Club (yes, they talk to me because I once owned a Shelby)
    It would be fun to have my fellow tifosi join me.
    Here is there posting

You Are Invited!
    Private Movie Presentation of the 20th Century Fox Feature Film Ford vs. Ferrari Thursday November 14, 2019; 8:00 PM $10.00 per ticket which will include pre-movie popcorn

This is the day prior to the Official Public Release of this film Gateway Theater in Gettysburg located at the intersections of Route 15 and Route 30 Meeting room for attendees to open at 7:00 PM inside the theater

Reserve your movie tickets by PayPal, send attendee names and payment to: [email protected]

Attached Files:

iuliano likes this.
  2. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    Jay, can you make hotel and sightseeing recommendations? It’d probably be a fun overnight trip for us. Thanks - Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Fast Rev

Fast Rev Rookie

Feb 4, 2007
    Linthicum, MD
    Hi Al,
    I am not Jay. He is in the Shelby Club and is organizing the event.
    I know that there are hotels in the area.
    There will be guards at the parking lot to watch over the cars.

It will be a good overnight trip and Gettysburg offers days of sightseeing.

Please contact Jay at Auto Pursuits Media for more info.

Also, please consider brining your Ferrari and wearing red to the showing.
    I don't want to be the only Ferrari fan there.

4. Jay Fitzhugh

Jay Fitzhugh Rookie

Sep 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jay Gordon Fitzhugh
    Hello, This is Jay, the co-host for the Ford v Ferrari movie event occurring on Thursday, November 14th at the Gateway Theater in Gettysburg, PA. We certainly hope that there will be representation of the Ferrari marque at this event. Weather permitting, we will have an off-duty officer watching over our cars in a designated parking lot. A meet and greet starts at 7:00, with the movie starting at 8:00. I would love to connect with the local Ferrari club, as we have door prizes and other items for movie goers. Right now, it is Ford/Cobra focused, but I would invite the local Ferrari club to set up a booth inside the theater, and hope you will consider providing a Ferrari themed door prize. See my profile or the enclosed flyer for my contact information.

There are two hotels adjacent to the theater. They are both on Presidential Circle and are a Marriott Courtyard and The Wyndham.

We also have reserved the entire Appalachian Brewing Company restaurant starting at 6:00. It is on the same parking lot as the theater and hotels. Just tell them you are coming for the Movie Event.

We all love cars! It looks to be a great movie. Look at it this way, how much fun could you alternatively have for $10 on a dark Thursday night in November?

Thanks,

Jay
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

5. Fast Rev

Fast Rev Rookie

Feb 4, 2007
    Linthicum, MD
    As I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a pre-release showing of the Ford vs Ferrari movie on 14 Nov in Gettysburg.

The organizers of the event would provide space for the FCA to have a display. The Shelby Club will be there and they see this as a great opportunity to recruit new members.

I have reached out to the Mid Atlantic region of FCA and have not gotten a response. If any of the other regions would like to participate, please let me know.

Thank You

6. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    PM sent.

7. Jay Fitzhugh

Jay Fitzhugh Rookie

Sep 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jay Gordon Fitzhugh
    You guys are awful quiet. No interest in joining a group of car guys to see the Ford Ferrari movie?

8. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    I’m in

I’ll make hotel reservations tomorrow but have to pay cash at the event as I have canceled my Paypal account.

I may drive the 430 instead of the TR.
    Let’s hope it doesn’t rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk