SPACE AVAILABLE FCA 2018 NATIONAL MEET | FerrariChat

SPACE AVAILABLE FCA 2018 NATIONAL MEET

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Cobraownr, Sep 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    My companion for the 2018 FCA meet in Corning had a death in her immediate family and had to back out of joining me. I paid for two people for just about every event and meal at the meet and now have only one positively going (me). I will be leaving Saturday morning, Sept. 15, from Annapolis driving The Old Crate, my 1969 Ferrari 365 GTC, linking up that morning with the multi-Ferrari caravan. I plan on returning home Wednesday Sept. 19. I have a room with two queen beds at the HQ hotel in Corning. If anyone is interested in filling the empty slot, please get in touch ASAP by email ([email protected]). If you can only make it for some of the days, don't hesitate to get in touch. I hate to see the entire reservation unused.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Cheri Sentino likes this.
  2. colamclean

colamclean Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2013
    McLean, VA
    Full Name:
    Patrick Transue
    Wish I could join you, Don, in The Old Crate! Would be an amazing ride up through PA on highway 15. Enjoy, and I hope you find a luck person to take advantage of this great opportunity!