Southern MA & RI Cars & Coffee 2015 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Southern MA & RI Cars & Coffee 2015

Discussion in 'New England' started by Dino944, May 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder our next meet is this Sunday, Sept 20th. See you guys there.

Best regards,
    Dino

2. elias1

elias1 Karting

Mar 21, 2015
    Hi,what is the address to this car show.

3. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    It is at 65 H Taunton Depot Drive, Taunton, MA 02780. We park toward the back of the Starbucks parking lot. It starts at 9:30. For more info please check the very first post in this thread.

Best regards,
    Dino

4. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Hi Guys, it just started raining. So we are cancelling today's meet and instead of meeting today, we will meet next Sunday, September 27th.

Best regards,
    Dino

5. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Quick reminder we are meeting tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Dino

6. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    #31 Dino944, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi guys,

Our make up rain date had a very nice turn out. Nice seeing several of our regulars, Kenny TR, Ken (997/Etype), Steve, Frank, Dan, Hans 987.2, Mike 986, Michael 991 TurboS, Bill, Ed, anyone who's name escapes me...and several of our newer regulars such as Shamous, Ron, Hans (air cooled 911), Steve Corvair, and George C3 Corvette. I still haven't met the Mondial T owner but hope to in the future.

Not sure if we will get in another meet this season as we hope to get in a group drive next month. If we can squeeze in another meet I will let you guys know. We will NOT be meeting on Columbus Day weekend.

Best regards,
    Dino
    Below are a few highlights from yesterday.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    It's was nice next time I'm staying longer I'm calling out of work lol

8. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Glad you had fun. Not sure if we will get in another as I have a few things going on, but let's hope for a few mild weekends in the coming weeks. Wishing you luck getting your Fcar issues sorted out by next season.

Best regards,
    Dino

9. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    #34 Dino944, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi Guys,

What a great day going for our end of the season fun run with the "Taunton Crew." Had a blast driving the back roads of southern MA and RI and then grabbing lunch. As always it was great catching up with so many of our friends. We are just starting to get feedback and it sounds like everyone had a great time. Catch up with you guys soon.

Best regards,
    Dino

10. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Fantastic scenic drive! Passed wineries, farms and the ocean. Great planning on the route. Outstanding job. Thanks again Dino!

11. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you had fun and we look forward to doing some group drives again next season.

Best regards,
    Dino

12. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Hi Guys,

This coming Sunday, Nov 1st, will be our final meet for the season. I look forward to catching up with those of you who aren't too hungover from Halloween parties. So while the roads are still clear of sand, salt, and other natural enemies of beautiful cars, I encourage you to make the most of the driving season, and join us for our last meet of 2015. To those who can't make it, I look forward to seeing you guys in 2016 if not sooner!

Best regards,
    Dino

13. stretchgeneral

stretchgeneral Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 9, 2014
    MA/TX
    Full Name:
    McK
    Dino, When do you think we will start back up?

14. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Hey Mike,

Good to hear from you. I hope all is well. Generally, we start meeting up sometime in May, unless we get some unusually warm mornings in April. We really need a consistent string of temps in the high 50s or low 60's by 8 am. The few days when we have seen 60 degree temps, its generally at noon time or 1 PM, which is after our meets end. Right now it's still mainly in the 40's in the mornings , which is too cold for a lot of folks and from past experience results in a low turnout (especially if its overcast or there is a breeze, then feels even colder).

You are on the email list, so you will get a notice when we start meeting up, even before I post here. So keep your fingers crossed for a bit more rain to get rid of any remaining salt on the roads plus a nice string of warm mornings, and we will get the meets going again.

Looking forward to catching up soon.
    Best regards,
    Dino

15. aec

aec Karting

Jul 28, 2011
    Weston, MA
    Hi Dino,
    I look forward to the start of the meets. Please add me to your email list.
    Thanks, Adrian (the Mondial T driver from last season!)

16. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Hi Adrian,

Yes, I remember seeing your car, but I don't think we got a chance to actually meet. So I look forward to meeting you, and getting a closer look at your Mondial T Cabrio this season. Please PM me your email address or send an email to [email protected] with the subject Taunton C&C and I will be happy to add you to our email list.

Best regards,
    Dino