South Tulsa | Page 2 | FerrariChat

South Tulsa

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by stevew3765, Nov 13, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sea-Dated

Sea-Dated Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Love the GT!!!

2. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Hey Steve! Been a while since I've been on Fchat but I'm glad to see you found the guys, they will take care of you for sure. And good to see you gave Nader a call, he is highly regarded in this area.

Just wanted to remind you about the Toy Run this coming Saturday the 15th. We should have a great turnout and I'm sure lots of these guys will be there with bells on, really!

We are meeting at The Chruch at Battle Creek at 9am and the drive begins promptly at 10am. I have posted the Drive map on the FB page (still misspelled, they won't let me edit the name of a page after 100 likes, stupid rule).

If you need anything give me a shout, I'm here to help this owner/drivers comunity grow.

PS. after you have a several months to get to know the 355, I'd like to pick your brain and see what you think of it. I've been looking around at 348's and doing my homework, working up a plan.

Hope to see you at the Toy Drive,
    Curt

3. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma