Source for Dino NOS and used parts | FerrariChat

Source for Dino NOS and used parts

Discussion in '206/246' started by dm_n_stuff, Jun 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Ok, 246 GT and GTS guys.

I've found a source in England for a significant amount of NOS and used Dino parts, good if you're looking to do an original restoration or repair. He does not trade in new parts, only originals.

If you all could post what you're looking for, Len will check his inventory and pm me with what he has.

I'll take a one time shipment from him into my warehouse here in Phila, and then distribute them on to you guys, only cost to you is his cost, plus freight and duties to the US and then on to you.

If you're interested, post a list of the parts you are looking for here.

It may take a couple of weeks to get it all figured out, but he is a good source for a lot of parts.

Dave

2. need4speed

need4speed Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Pacific Palisades
    Hi Dave,

I'd like to get availability and pricing on flush front marker lights (Euro-style in white preferably but I'll take amber). And on door mirrors, both driver side and passenger side.

Thanks,

Manny

3. racerboy9

racerboy9 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    I am looking for a NOS or mint Air conditioning condensor (sits in front of the radiator. Also a 100343 (607E-401421) oil pressure sender. Original plastic radiator fan blades. Marelli distributor advance unit (NOS). Ignition wires (NOS). Black carpet set or any pieces for passenger compartment or trunk (*NOS)

4. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

I thought the original fan blades were aluminum?

5. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I need a new set of wheels for concours purposes. My 74 has adapters for Borrani wires which look great, but leave the judges with a very quesy feeling.

6. racerboy9

racerboy9 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    My '74 US spec car (07924) had plastic blades and I believe Dennis McCann corroborated that some of the later cars had plastic fan blades. Maybe Ferrari ran through their stock of aluminum blades and went to plastic. They look almost exactly the same as the aluminum ones.

7. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oh, Ok.

My 72 def has metal blades.

Saw a set of replacement metal ones on ebay this week, I think.

8. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

This is going to be extremely tough. I just had mine repaired. Is yours beyond repair?

I also have made the gaskets for the A/C unit that are no longer available. I have about 10 sets and they are holding pressure very nicely in my car, if anyone needs them.

9. racerboy9

racerboy9 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Are the gaskets for the York compressor? I thought those York kits were still available.

10. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard
    Dave
    Air conditioner ducting - 80mm
    Thanks
    John

11. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Guys,

We have over 800 lines of Dino NOS and new parts in stock.

If anyone would like the list emailing to them let me know at [email protected]

Or surf the interactive Dino parts catalog at www.owners.ferrari.com (registration required).

Regards.

12. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jeff.

I'll be sure to run the entire list by you as it develops. I'm making an excel sheet of the parts we're looking for to cross reference.

I think everyone here would like to support the sponsors, so, as long as the parts are NOS or period correct, and price competitive, I'm sure we'll be fine.

Dave

13. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

You have flairs?

I have a nice set of Cromadorra (sp?) wheels spare for my car.

The Campy's tend to stress crack too. Important to look out for when buying.

14. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

15. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

16. jmillard308

jmillard308 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2003
    Perth West Oz
    Full Name:
    John Millard
  17. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Friggin' absurd, isn't it?

$500+ for something you can get for about $200 at several locations on the net.

How about we dissasemble a car, and sell it bit by bit? Probably net 2-3X the value of the car.